Neutron Star Collision // Video Online Now

KirkBot

dear kirkbot, can i haz another director's cut version?

ok so where was dom's outfit? Maybe we will get a version for non twilight fans??

an awesome video ruined by putting twilight clips on it!! :mad::facepalm:

There better be a non twilight version..

+1111178491748174839

i knew they would put some clips..

damn...

i love that video..

i love the slow motion parts with matt..

and i do not like the end , so much twi-kiss... :(

but yes, i love the video, and by today...

i loove the song :rolleyes:

But Matt's face at the end and then just walking off! It's made me feel a bit weepy actually, but then I do like the song. I think Muse's part is more poignant than I was expecting. I found it funny with the clip but the whole thing is simple, beautiful and atmospheric.

I suppose there is the danger that without the video clips it might look a bit plain. They need different film clips! :LOL: The scenery without the people! :)

But Matt's face at the end and then just walking off! It's made me feel a bit weepy actually, but then I do like the song. I think Muse's part is more poignant than I was expecting. I found it funny with the clip but the whole thing is simple, beautiful and atmospheric.

I suppose there is the danger that without the video clips it might look a bit plain. They need different film clips! :LOL: The scenery without the people! :)

yeah, i get what you mean...

i was laughing watching it, but not in a bad way... i was happy.

in some ways i think the song goes with the clips,

tbh i know whats the story about, and it fits right,

is just that again, at some point is too cheesy...

but dammit.

I'm also glad that they haven't sidelined the band in the film promotion. I don't know who made the video, whether it's under the band remit or the film remit but there is respect to the song and the performers. The words "neutron star collision" don't sound so out of place with the atmospheric shots that accompany it, and as I said the bit at the end kind of captures the real sentiment.

I'm now thinking of what kind of backdrop they could use for the live performances. I think it's going to be very cool.

I like the video, very cool style with the lights and having dark silouettes of muse

I've always thought it looks weird when they put movie clips in the music video for the film's song, but like someone said above it made it intereting, cos of all the scenery and stuff

I don't see why there needs to be a twilight-free video. It's one thing to hate the stuff, but are a few seconds of clips really going to mentally scar you?! It's not like muse have done a song for a silly teen movie with cheerleaders and jocks and stuff! Now THAT I would be gutted about lol

:vomit: ... Why aren't there any mice in that vid seeing as there's so much CHEEZE PUHLEEZ! :awesome:

This is everything I feared it would be - full of Twat! (Twatlight, that is). I get that the song is specifically released for the film, but I was hoping there wouldn't be even more vomit-inducing stuff with fucking sappy scenes from one of the worst things to ever be invented - a poofy vampire show with a guy that looks like a foot, another guy that looks like a farmyard animal and a retarded chick. It's like a less-successful version of Chicken Run! Add the gerbil that is le Bellamy and you've got yourself an effed-up animal Disney Pixar flick. :p

What's worse is that the song is starting to grow on me - I keep hearing Queen-esque elements from the intro before it gets into the proper corny lyrics... and even that's becoming tolerable :LOL:. The video, however... pass the bloody bucket!

Now for my formal letter of complaint to Muse and management:

Dear Muse,

I shall forgive you for the atrociousness that is your new video and the corniness of this new song if this is simply a one-off moment of madness where you irrationally decided to lower your standards for a spaz teenage flick. So long as it never happens again.

If I ever hear that Muse are on the soundtrack to the next Kate Hudson rom-com, I'm going to have to take serious action.

Kthx :)

PS - OMG biggesszt fan luv u mai luv is fowever letz die 2gevr bellzy HEarT<3

:vomit: ... Why aren't there any mice in that vid seeing as there's so much CHEEZE PUHLEEZ! :awesome:

This is everything I feared it would be - full of Twat! (Twatlight, that is). I get that the song is specifically released for the film, but I was hoping there wouldn't be even more vomit-inducing stuff with fucking sappy scenes from one of the worst things to ever be invented - a poofy vampire show with a guy that looks like a foot, another guy that looks like a farmyard animal and a retarded chick. It's like a less-successful version of Chicken Run! Add the gerbil that is le Bellamy and you've got yourself an effed-up animal Disney Pixar flick. :p

What's worse is that the song is starting to grow on me - I keep hearing Queen-esque elements from the intro before it gets into the proper corny lyrics... and even that's becoming tolerable :LOL:. The video, however... pass the bloody bucket!

Now for my formal letter of complaint to Muse and management:

Dear Muse,

I shall forgive you for the atrociousness that is your new video and the corniness of this new song if this is simply a one-off moment of madness where you irrationally decided to lower your standards for a spaz teenage flick. So long as it never happens again.

If I ever hear that Muse are on the soundtrack to the next Kate Hudson rom-com, I'm going to have to take serious action.

Kthx :)

PS - OMG biggesszt fan luv u mai luv is fowever letz die 2gevr bellzy HEarT<3

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ahhh aahhh

i was reading the post on MTV.com

this one makes me feel so upset!

ILOVETWILIGHTSOWHAT? commented | 0 minute ago

Muse fans are cry babies. Like the series or not but the Twilight series has given Muse thousands of fans. And you have to agree that the writer Stephenie Meyer has good taste in music if Muse is her favorite band of all time. I didn't even know who the hell Muse was until Twilight.

thats why i hate this stupid movie.. and their fans...

they think Muse is what it is only because SM and Twilight...

dammit, :mad: i feel so upset...

i'll better go and listen some OoS :happy:

I actually really like the video, and believe me, I am no fan of Twilight. I think most of the scenes were well-synched with the song (:facepalm: those ridiculous werewolves though) and the slow-mo darkly lit thing really worked. The beginning and ending with Matt on the piano were brilliant and my 2 favorite moments were at 1:09 with Chris and Dom's synchronous headbanging and at about 3:08 when Matt stops singing...something felt very poignant there. Just my opinion of course;)

Archived