the news are good. just look carefully :)

I am back as far as February - the Resistance Puzzle that was on face book.... do you have to go through each of the comments pages or are they on the fist page of the news item???

I am back as far as February - the Resistance Puzzle that was on face book.... do you have to go through each of the comments pages or are they on the fist page of the news item???

i'm checking all the comments.

Marlen, you''ve already said a lot. :LOL: if you don't stop, you won't resist and tell more and more. haha.

That fool on Muselive is now PMing people the answers instead of letting them sit there on a public forum for anyone to see. That's something I suppose.

I just thought - we're not going to know till Friday at the earliest if we have tickets or not. That's going to make it incredibly tight to arrange travel, accommodation etc. :$

Got 3 now i am going through EVERYTHING gaaah might try again another day my eyes hurt lol

And for the person who posted the icon, congratulations for contradicting yourself *claps*

I'm not contradicting myself when a) the e-mails have been posted by other people anyway and b) I'm giving just a hint.

I'm not contradicting myself when a) the e-mails have been posted by other people anyway and b) I'm giving just a hint.

Yes you did love :LOL: You posted a pretty angry comment about people posting emails and then you go and post the icon and a huge clue in which I found three icons within five minutes. That's contradicting :LOL:

Yeah but you've been moaning about people giving the email address' away (and your right in doing that) so thats not a very good excuse

Anyways i was just saying, i dun want no beefz

Bullied? Christ i was just pointing something out, i did say no beef

God, no! I was kidding...

I just thought - we're not going to know till Friday at the earliest if we have tickets or not. That's going to make it incredibly tight to arrange travel' date=' accommodation etc. :$[/quote']

It's going to be expensive. And it will definitely cause a family quarrel.

Archived