Again there are e-mail posts. Please close the comments!? :mad:

They revealed all 10 addresses in the meantime.

In my opinion you wonr't be able to stop people from saying it on every single muse related site, on msn, everywhere... the "game" ends friday right? Just let it go, you can't change anything

Found 6 by myself anyway, i'm off now ^^

In my opinion you wonr't be able to stop people from saying it on every single muse related site, on msn, everywhere... the "game" ends friday right? Just let it go, you can't change anything

Found 6 by myself anyway, i'm off now ^^

Of course I can't stop it... but if they're spread on the most obvious site, everyone will participate. It's not fair because at least 80 % can't even come to the concert!

The ones I've found haven't been deeply buried at all but I seem to be digging deeper now as there doesn't seem to be a thing on the "obvious" pages

I am looking on the obvious pages but I really seriously must be blind. It's fecking me off now.

Some fool is posting them all on Muselive. totally defeats the point of the competition. :mad:

I have posted on there to let them know what I think of it! Defeats the whole purpose of it really and people who haven't made any efforts can just get the emails and win a ticket.

but it is not although people gives the place of the icon or the email to everyone….:rolleyes:

Actually that is exactly what they are doing!

I have posted on there to let them know what I think of it! Defeats the whole purpose of it really and people who haven't made any efforts can just get the emails and win a ticket.

+1 :rolleyes: it is not right...

I think that one must deserves his tickets, while seeking, us even....

His justification is this: 'please contribute so that it's fair for everyone. Just think how pissed you'd be if you were desperate to go, but had 5 minutes browsing time everyday. No where near enough to find all 10.'

Who is he to decide how the competition should be run?

People are morons. Posting the emails completely defeats the purpose of the competition. Maybe I should have just waited, instead of wasting my time getting the 10 lol.

Me too.

If he's desperate to go then he's an idiot because he's decreasing his chances of winning by giving the answers to everybody.

His justification is this: 'please contribute so that it's fair for everyone. Just think how pissed you'd be if you were desperate to go, but had 5 minutes browsing time everyday. No where near enough to find all 10.'

Wtf :wtf:

Well, he expanded on his reasoning a bit more in the discussion thread on muselive.

"We're a community built to help each other. If you want to be selfish and keep them to yourselves then fair enough, but I'm more than happy to help some people out that can't find them.

I've entered and I understand I'm lowering my own odds of winning, but the chances of me winning are tiny anyway, so I don't really care."

I'm not really going to give an opinion on what I think of this because he's not breaking any rules - he's not deciding how the competition should be run since there was no stipulation on the sharing of email addresses.

Now you can all attack and hate me for saying that, but it's true if you think on it logically. At the end of the day, this was always going to happen - it was naive to think it wouldn't.

Found 1 icon on the site, and everything else on forums. So I got 10.

I would feel bad if I won, because some people are working hard on this. :rolleyes: This is the problem with this kind of games.

Found 1 icon on the site, and everything else on forums. So I got 10.

I would feel bad if I won, because some people are working hard on this. :rolleyes: This is the problem with this kind of games.

If you feel bad then why did you use the other 9 emails? At least find others by yourself, I could easily go find somewhere that have posted the 10 emails because I doubt I'll enter anyway but I haven't as I prefer to work things out by myself

People are morons. Posting the emails completely defeats the purpose of the competition. Maybe I should have just waited, instead of wasting my time getting the 10 lol.

+1

I can understand if you want to help your friends and PM them what your friend but not sticking them on a forum where anybody can see them... I mean you don't even have to register to get the link.

I can understand if you want to help your friends and PM them what your friend but not sticking them on a forum where anybody can see them... I mean you don't even have to register to get the link.

Exactly, helping a friend out is fine, I've seen people using that excuse but putting them in the open where anybody can see them is not helping a friend out, it's decreasing their chances of winning

If you feel bad then why did you use the other 9 emails? At least find others by yourself, I could easily go find somewhere that have posted the 10 emails because I doubt I'll enter anyway but I haven't as I prefer to work things out by myself

The game has been fucked, dude. I would play if playing gave me more chances of winning (that was the point of the game). But now, everybody is sharing the emails. The game is pointless...

Don't blame me, blame the people who have fucked the game by sharing the emails.

Archived