I'm upset about the people on muse.mu who reveal all the e-mails. It's ruining the game. :facepalm: fools

I think it's just unfair because there are people who actually want to win this.

I've found 5 on my own by the way and I thought it was great fun! It's a shame they're already revealed.

Who is revealing them? Cus i haven't seen anyone doing it

I haven't seen anyone giving the addresses out... maybe the mods have been all over it expecting spoilers and deleted said posts?

Some french idiots girls, under the news!! I'm angry, they're ruining the game, it's not a contest anymore

I've now got 6 but I've been on it since I got a tweet about it. I am systematically going through every page. My poor eyes.

I'm going through every page too but so far only got one.. are they really deeply buried, lost of clicks pages off pages etc?

I'm going through every page too but so far only got one.. are they really deeply buried, lost of clicks pages off pages etc?

The ones I've found haven't been deeply buried at all but I seem to be digging deeper now as there doesn't seem to be a thing on the "obvious" pages

Archived