Check the National Express coach... It's a long journey but a return ticket is about 1/3 of what you would pay for just a single on the eurostar. That's what I've used when I went to Bercy in November.

Good idea thanks Laure - does it go through the chunnel or by boat as I'm no good at sailing? I really hope the boardies are lucky although it was open to everyone so chances are very slim.

Good idea thanks Laure - does it go through the chunnel or by boat as I'm no good at sailing? I really hope the boardies are lucky although it was open to everyone so chances are very slim.

It goes through the eurotunnel which makes the journey a bit shorter than what it used to.

I have found 8 out of 10 icons. I didn't want to cheat so I didn't look at the posts about the e-mail addresses, but now I just feel bumed because I am lowering my chances of winning by playing a fair game. But I guess it is too late now. I am really curious about where the final two are, I feel like I have been searching through the entire webpage a hundred times with no luck. But I really hope I win. It would be the best!

Wish they would hurry up and announce winners as I have very expensive plane tickets to purchase from Melbourne, work to get out of and find someone to feed the cats.......

Is there any others out there that are willing to travel as far?

That's some serious Muse love you have there... hats off to you ... mega committment.

There were a few people from Melbourne who flew in for the Teignmouth gig last year, not sure I would travel that far.... I would come home to find I had been divorced!

It's bound to take time - they've got to go through and delete any duplicates (accidental or otherwise) and then not only have they got to "draw" the winners from the first email address but the remove those initial winners from the next 9 email addresses to avoid anyone winning twice - it can't just be a random selection. So it's undoubtedly going to be a while. God knows how many people have entered.

Tom said that people had till Friday morning to enter, it's just coming up to 1pm here so it's possible they've only been working through it for an hour or so. I feel sorry for the poor sod who's got to sort through it all, they'll have their eyes propped open with sticks when it's over :LOL:

It's bound to take time - they've got to go through and delete any duplicates (accidental or otherwise) and then not only have they got to "draw" the winners from the first email address but the remove those initial winners from the next 9 email addresses to avoid anyone winning twice - it can't just be a random selection. So it's undoubtedly going to be a while. God knows how many people have entered.

Tom said that people had till Friday morning to enter, it's just coming up to 1pm here so it's possible they've only been working through it for an hour or so. I feel sorry for the poor sod who's got to sort through it all, they'll have their eyes propped open with sticks when it's over :LOL:

I would imagine a computer program does all this automatically.

Archived