Well, from the clip, I'd say it doesn't sound bad. Certainly not anything extraordinary or special, but better than, say, Guiding Light, at least :LOL:(I'm making that particular comparison because there's something about them that seems almost similar, in a way... but maybe I'm just crazy haha)

Seriously though, I'm gonna wait until I hear the whole thing before I decide whether it gets a thumbs up or thumbs down from me :happy:

Looooove is foreeeeveeeer, we'll diiie we'll die togeeetheeeeer!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I seriously :LOL: -ed irl. The lyrics are so hilarious and cheesy! :LOL:

Music sounds pretty cool, who really pays that much attention to the lyrics? If they're good, sure. But otherwise why does it matter.

I do.

Yeah, I don't like it that much. I hope the whole songs sounds better than the 30 seconds. The vocals sound good though, so I have some hope.

+1, I thought of this as well. Like, it would probably not have deep lyrics like Megalomania or some other song, it would simply not fit.

Aye.

I have the feeling that I may find this song amazing after having had a bit to drink, but my sense of self respect may stop me singing along when sober.

If I was a 13 year old girl I would be all over this song - in that respect, as you say, I think it does its job perfectly.

Hmm, first impressions are that it isn't as bad as I was expecting haha, sure its pretty damn cheesy, but it could have been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse! :LOL:

its pretty catchy though, and the video looks pretty cool too.

Hopefully the rest of the song will be pretty good too, I can see this song having a really cheesy rock solo though which mimes the vocal melody :LOL:

I love Chris' melodramatic bassist pose at 0:22:LOL:

It looks like an attempt at a serious (yet cheesy) stance.......

and we all know what we get when you mix seriousness and cheese....

yes, sericheese!!!!...:stunned:

ok, lyrics wise, it fits twilight perfect (which isn't good) however, musically, i am still excited as to the rest of the song cos 30 seconds isn't really enough, and ... well i am still hoping for an ironic twist to the words or something...please

And once again a Muse song that has a slightly happier mood is judged immediately. :LOL: I fucking love it, it gave me goosebumps, and I'm looking forward to the whole thing. It's got this piano vs. bass thing too in it which I've always loved about Muse.

Archived