Well, you should visit more often. :phu:

But yeah, the 20th. Maybe. I think. :p

Soz, tis been a shit year for me, problems galore so I've not had time for Muse sadly :(

But I'm all set for Wembley and I've got that to look forward to for sure :D

Damn I've been away so long I've forgotten about 95% of the smiley codes :LOL:

Okay. I am so confused about this piano outro. I looked up Rachmaninoff's Adagio Sosentro and I didn't hear the part that Matt plays.

Can someone post a direct link with a time of video to where the two sound similar?

Aw, crap. The video will include film footage. :indiff:

MTV and VH1 will be the exclusive on-air and online outlets to globally premiere the new video from multi-platinum group Muse. “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever),” the lead single from The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, will feature never-before-seen footage from Summit Entertainment’s The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and debut on MTV, VH1, MTV2, mtvU, MTV Hits, MTV.com, and VH1.com as well as on MTV and VH1’s international channels on Thursday, May 20 at 8pm ET/5PM PT.

Okay. I am so confused about this piano outro. I looked up Rachmaninoff's Adagio Sosentro and I didn't hear the part that Matt plays.

Can someone post a direct link with a time of video to where the two sound similar?

I actually just tried to figure this out earlier. It was a relaxing listen. :happy:

You can listen here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_Concerto_No._2_%28Rachmaninoff%29 Starting at around 4:28 it sounds the same to me. Scroll down near the bottom; it's the 2nd music sample.

I heard a mix of a bit of I Belong To You and KoC.

Overall too cheesy lyrically (first droplets in the ocean, now snowflakes?), it seems kind of half hearted to me.

It's been said a million times, but bring back the OoS / Absolution days.

...and there's a reason it's been said a million times...

Soz, tis been a shit year for me, problems galore so I've not had time for Muse sadly :(

But I'm all set for Wembley and I've got that to look forward to for sure :D

Sorry to hear that. :( But good to see you on here, and glad you get to go to Wembley. :)

I'd say probably the main difference between IBTY and NSC is that IBTY is actually a great song ;)

If I may bring a light of hope...

The video for "Decode" by Paramore had two versions. A band-only version and a "film" version.

Maybe there will be two versions for "Neutron Star Collision"?

and maybe in the "band only" version the film clips will be replaced by Dom prancing around in his getup....

Archived