olol

Fuck this Banter/MM divide. Why is that always bought up. Ridic.

I wish it would be fucking dropped. Honestly, both sections of the board are brilliant in their own aspects and provide crucial integrity to it and everyone that uses it.

Just post where you want to post, who gives a fuck.

No one is denying you an opinion :facepalm:

it's just all your merry friends have gone now, so you are bound to be faced with much more appreciation for the song, and thus people's reactions to your dislike of it.

:LOL: Oh look main musers are bumming the song and someone who posts in banter isn't! MUST BE A BANTER INVASION OMG, persecution!

I must honestly say I was surprised by this song. I didn't think to much of it from the 30 second clip. Yes the lyrics aren't their best, but the song is overall very enjoyable and still very Muse. Here's to hoping they become the biggest band in the world, cause they already are the best.

It's not my favorite Muse song but I like it for what it is---a power ballad. Every great rock band has to have a few of those under their belt, right?

I dig the older stuff too--and I admire the band's willingness to delve into different styles. Lighten up folks--there are bigger things in this world to bitch about!

:LOL: Oh look main musers are bumming the song and someone who posts in banter isn't! MUST BE A BANTER INVASION OMG, persecution!

iz trufax!

Its funny because the same thing can be posted in banter, but vice-versa, and not an eyelid is batted :awesome:

Don't you see, Amy, the only reason you dislike NSC is because you post in banter. Not because it's a rather shit song.

OMG did I just call a muse song rather shit? :eek:

I think NSC stands for never satisfied cunts, ie. Banter people olol

I must honestly say I was surprised by this song. I didn't think to much of it from the 30 second clip. Yes the lyrics aren't their best, but the song is overall very enjoyable and still very Muse. Here's to hoping they become the biggest band in the world, cause they already are the best.

I like you and your positive attitude :awesome:

i don't know what side of the main muse - banter divide i'm on :(:LOL: sad times.

as hypocritical as i am about to sound. same.

In terms of a day to day basis, I post in banter more than in main muse. :LOL:

No wait, I post in Kit & Tab more, this means I hate everyone and everyone hates me :awesome:

Archived