Well yeah, basically Dom said the opposite.

Isn't there also the possibility that it's two different songs?

Bearing in mind there was a problem initially, maybe the one Dom was referring to wasn't considered suitable by the film-makers so they wrote another one, more in line with what the film-makers wanted. If so, the original might have been shelved for the next album, or become a b-side for the next single release?

Sheer supposition, but I suppose it's another possibility.

Isn't there also the possibility that it's two different songs?

Bearing in mind there was a problem initially, maybe the one Dom was referring to wasn't considered suitable by the film-makers so they wrote another one, more in line with what the film-makers wanted. If so, the original might have been shelved for the next album, or become a b-side for the next single release?

Sheer supposition, but I suppose it's another possibility.

Wasn't there some rumours about a double neck guitar? There might be another song using that, because I can't really see NSC having two tunings in at the moment, seems fairly simple.

Wasn't there some rumours about a double neck guitar? There might be another song using that, because I can't really see NSC having two tunings in at the moment, seems fairly simple.

I'd forgotten about the double neck guitar.

I hope there is 2songs.

Well I don't think you can tell yet really, but yeah there was a rumour, good point.

All I would say though is whether this was written for Eclipse or is personal and whether or not the lyrics are cheesy, Matt's vocal performance so far convinces me, makes me feel it's heartfelt, whether or not it is.

I'm not sure but I think it was a day before it was supposed to be played on radio.

Uprising was supposed to be exclusively debuting on Zane Lowe 7pm UK time but was accidently realised in Nz & Aus earlier that day & leaked before the show.

:LOL::LOL:

My point is that it's a US film' date=' so if they decide to release it at 9am on the 17th, it'll probably be New York 9am rather than Sydney 9am or London 9am.[/quote']

That would still leave it in the middle of the night for Aisa and late afternoon in Europe. Doesn't make much sense to do such a thing. Especially if you're trying to have an impact on the charts.

i love it how you 'intervene' to remember people that ooooh we are ALL allowed to say that muse suck (bring it on people! diss them cos it's an opinion and you're allowed!), but when fans are ganged up on or persecuted for actually LIKING muse and enjoying what they do or being excited about them - as i've seen happening with posters around here - then i dont see anyone intervening. kinda makes me think you're just sitting there and laughing along with your mates.

some justice around this place.

Nice to see another delusional muser.

Archived