So far, so.... erm.... :stunned:

But that's OK cos I felt the same about almost every one of the 30 second previews of BH&R and The Resistance and most of them are :awesome:...

Really looking forward to Monday....

New muse stuff always makes me :D

This is exactly what I feared out of Muse.

Sounds like a watered down Hot Topic remix of Resistance.

I'm becoming less and less excited for what Muse has in store musically next. They're obviously very pleased with the direction of their sound and the amount of new fans it has brought in, so we can pretty much say goodbye to the spacey atmospherics and hard blistering rock of their previous albums and say hello to watered down generic pop-rock.

Super rubbish.

Flame away, I don't care. This is my opinion. If you like how the new song is sounding, great. I fear it's going to be bad.

I'm becoming less and less excited for what Muse has in store musically next. They're obviously very pleased with the direction of their sound and the amount of new fans it has brought in, so we can pretty much say goodbye to the spacey atmospherics and hard blistering rock of their previous albums and say hello to watered down generic pop-rock.

Super rubbish.

Flame away, I don't care. This is my opinion. If you like how the new song is sounding, great. I fear it's going to be bad.

:erm:

we can pretty much say goodbye to the spacey atmospherics and hard blistering rock of their previous albums and say hello to watered down generic pop-rock.

Take A Bow, Map Of The Problematique, Assassin, City Of Delusion, Hoodoo, Knights Of Cydonia, Uprising, United States Of Eurasia, MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, Exogenesis.

No?

Every Muse album has had its pop-moment, admitedly, more so on their two more recent efforts but by no means enough to say we can 'wave goodbye' to the Muse of old, that's absurb and simply wrong.

Super rubbish.

+1 :'(

And to me, MK Ultra is not really heavy and Unnatural election is a poor remix of New Born and Dead Star! :rolleyes::stunned:

+1 :'(

And to me, MK Ultra is not really heavy and Unnatural election is a poor remix of New Born and Dead Star! :rolleyes::stunned:

MK Ultra isn't heavy but it's old school Muse guitar rock, and Unnatural Election isn't a song

Take A Bow, Map Of The Problematique, Assassin, City Of Delusion, Hoodoo, Knights Of Cydonia, Uprising, United States Of Eurasia, MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, Exogenesis.

No?

Every Muse album has had its pop-moment, admitedly, more so on their two more recent efforts but by no means enough to say we can 'wave goodbye' to the Muse of old, that's absurb and simply wrong.

+1

I usually tend to agree with Clunge, I find it weird I haven't met him at any gigs (were you at Tinmuff?)

No?

It's more the live show i'm bothered about. Stuff I like about them still exists on the last two albums but it's usually the most overlooked when the setlists are made. :(

I don't like the clip.

Oh and the name is crap. Sounds like someone went oooh Stars? Neutrons? This is totally Muse BH&R era Perfeeccct! Oh and thank you for the (Love is Forever) for a moment I forgot that's what Neutron Star Collision meant! Duh! And the single art? Could they not have done their own instead of making it exclusively for Eclipse? The video also looks very boring and uninspired.

JS.

Archived