Very interesting point! So far, 'Love is Forever (We'll Die Together)' suits the chorus definitely more. But we haven't heard the verses, or intro / outro, or even middle eight yet. So let us wait.

Listened to it a few times now, musically it sounds good:). The lyrics are very cheestastic though:erm:. Not really a fan of that much cheese makes me:vomit::(.

But will wait to hear rest of song before I make a judgement. To be honest Muse have a few songs with cheesy choruses, but there still good.

Hope we get to see Dom in his Lady Gaga get up. That will make it all worth it:LOL:

To be fair, Unnatural Selection, Sunburn and a few others have pretty average choruses (maybe not as bad as that but still) but good main sequences. So I still have a midge of optimism. Let's just pray Muse pulled out an amazing riff for the rest of the song.

Holy good fuck that is the worst thing I have seen in my entire life.

I knew the song was gonna be horrible like resistance, but damn, they went and jumped on the pop wagon with a whole new vengeances....and matt with the Slash like mannerings when the song is nothing driven by guitar.....more piano and vocals ...and not in a good way, more in a coldplay vs. U2 way

and the lyrics............:facepalm:

It is awful, if you deny it, well, it's only gonna hurt a hell of a lot more down the line.

Musically, it reminds me of old muse A LOT, particularly the bassline, but with a pop chorus sung over the top.

I can't wait to hear the rest, not making judgement yet.

The only thing I get musically out of it is the bonnie tyler piano and matt's cheesy voice which does NOT suit this type of music at all....

I knew the song was gonna be horrible like resistance, but damn, they went and jumped on the pop wagon with a whole new vengeances....and matt with the Slash like mannerings when the song is nothing driven by guitar.....more piano and vocals ...and not in a good way, more in a coldplay vs. U2 way

It is awful, if you deny it, well, it's only gonna hurt a hell of a lot more down the line.

:chuckle: as much as I am for people stating their hate, what if the song turns out to be kickass? I'm going to laugh at you, sorry, if it does.

way to be colorful, i for one like this song despite it's cheesiness, don't judge it based on 38 seconds of a song :p

Archived