Can we finnish the resistance elimination in this thread? cos we're not starting a new thread and we can keep it on topic by posting controversial opinions at the same time.

... I would be happy if KoC was dropped cos it shows muse have balls.

:LOL: you really don't like that song do you?

They'll never drop it, it's going to be like plug in baby.

:LOL: you really don't like that song do you?

They'll never drop it, it's going to be like plug in baby.

your right, the uber untouchables that will never be dropped are and always there will be:

Plug In Baby

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

then the slightly less untouchables are:

New Born

Feeling Good

Time is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

United States of Eurasia

Undisclosed Desires

Unnatural Selection

and then the ones which I think will vanish next tour:

Map of the Problematique (like how B&H left)

MK Ultra

Guiding Light

Resistance (like invincible)

Overture

I Belong to you

and then the ones which will come back for the stadiums:

Unintended

Take a Bow / MotP

B&H

Bliss

CE

and then the ones for Japan :

Dead Star

Space Dementia

/prediction

Who knows! It it's not based on viewer votes, then there's a chance, seeing as reviewers are starting to turn the tide against them :p

I really don't understand why people keep on saying this. Their latest album got lots of great reviews. The average score from critics was 72 which is the same as what Absolution got. Their live shows are still getting good reviews. Its only really NME that is slowly changing its mind and even then they still give them positive reviews and release Muse specials of NME.

It's the only love song that managed to be beautiful without shoving cheese in our ears.

no it isn't...

what about Stockholm syndrome, dead star and Falling away with you, they are all non-cheesy love songs.

I would say the worst song on hullabaloo is Nature_1, and the second worst is shine (acoustic)

Hullabaloo:

Good:

- Map Of Your Head

- Shine Acoustic

- Nature_1

- Yes Please + Ashamed (In the way that execution commentary is good - nice riff, not really a song)

Mediocre/Skippable:

- Forced In

- Shrinking Universe

- Recess

- The Gallery

- Hyper Chondriac Music

So basically i only like 3 songs off hullabaloo and even Nature_1 is pushing it abit, it's definately b-side material. I'd imagine liking moyh is quite controversial :p

If hullabaloo had had do we need this, coma, futurism etc it would be alot better

I think hullabaloo should of had this track listing:

1. Futurism

2. Spiral Static

3. Shrinking Universe

4. Recess

5. Forced In

6. Ashamed

7. Piano thing

8. Con-Science

9. In your world (because I believe it should have been a b-side to dead star)

10. Yes Please / Agitated

11. Hyperchondriac music

no it isn't...

what about Stockholm syndrome, dead star and Falling away with you, they are all non-cheesy love songs.

I would say the worst song on hullabaloo is Nature_1, and the second worst is shine (acoustic)

And in what was is for example Dead Star beautiful?

Then it doesn't really fit in "beautiful without shoving cheese in our ears.", which was what she was talking about.

well falling away with you is beautiful and dead star is still far superior to shine even if it isn't "beautiful" (which shine isn't anyway)

I really don't understand why people keep on saying this. Their latest album got lots of great reviews. The average score from critics was 72 which is the same as what Absolution got. Their live shows are still getting good reviews. Its only really NME that is slowly changing its mind and even then they still give them positive reviews and release Muse specials of NME.

Well, I'm really only focusing on the Live Awards to be honest (though if they didn't win Best Album too I'd be fine). And yes, they're still getting good reviews, though there have been a couple mediocre ones (The Finland show?). I guess I'm just hoping maybe if they don't win any it might make them wonder what's changed from the last few years and make them assess themselves on how to be better.

Well, I'm really only focusing on the Live Awards to be honest (though if they didn't win Best Album too I'd be fine). And yes, they're still getting good reviews, though there have been a couple mediocre ones (The Finland show?). I guess I'm just hoping maybe if they don't win any it might make them wonder what's changed from the last few years and make them assess themselves on how to be better.

Theres always going to be a few mediocore reviews. Ive read reviews of OOS and shows from that period that have them 3/10.

A lot of people still enjoy their shows so I doubt they'll suddenly stop getting awards. The only problems I can see with their shows at the moment is the setlists but they seem to be improving recently Even if they don't, win awards they probably won't pay attention until ticket sales start dropping.

:wtf: It's brilliant, that's what.

Ooh, great argument. :rolleyes:

Shine Acoustic is their best love song, innit. Actually came off not-cheesy.

Yeah it's beautiful and etc., but as far as I can remember it does the same thing for about 5 minutes? I prefer Shine Electric. Build-up and things. :happy: And yet, I don't listen to that one either.

It's the only love song that managed to be beautiful without shoving cheese in our ears.

I guess, but as I said above: it just does the same thing for about 5 minutes. Not unlike any other song, but being softer it makes it even more boring I suppose...

Pretty much, at least they were fun. Now this place is just going to be even more argumentative as noobs will ask why we can't have games then arguments will happen etc.

But hey, let's keep Muse Lolz, it has unfunny pictures of the same joke over and over again...

+1 about the lolz thread... tbh I think 95% of all threads in the other muse topics could go.

muse bores me.

today.

although soaked is :awesome:

/random

bellamy broke my life and now my mind is a shambles. thanks matt! :awesome:

I have a love hate relationship with Muse :p

Soaked is awesome live!