You got B&H. The setlist wasn't all that bad, it's just that the second night was better.

Butterflies and IBTY were the only enjoyable songs the first night. That's 2 songs out of 21-22. Pure insanity. The vast majority of the songs were the same on the second night, but they were performed better (except Resistance, where he didn't hit that final note on the second night).

Butterflies and IBTY were the only enjoyable songs the first night. That's 2 songs out of 21-22. Pure insanity. The vast majority of the songs were the same on the second night, but they were performed better (except Resistance, where he didn't hit that final note on the second night).

But you can't really say you were robbed. You went to both nights and good variety of songs. And even if the second night was better, I've heard from alot of people that first night was great aswell. Roskilde on the other hand is another story.

Highly doubt only 2 songs were enjoyable. I honestly think Wembley day 1 gets too much hate. It deserves hate, but some have called it their worst gig which is BS.

Roskilde.... well, you have every right to complain there.

Maybe because he was?

I've said this a million times, but I'd take his "whiny teenager" voice over his current tone any day, it's so deep and cheesy-sounding :noey:

I accept people's preferences but I don't understand this. :erm: For a second I thought this was a thread for ridiculous things people said about Muse.

I accept people's preferences but I don't understand this. :erm: For a second I thought this was a thread for ridiculous things people said about Muse.

This. How does his voice sound cheesy? :erm:

I think his voice is only getting better and better.

1. Not sure exactly, but it makes every song sound just... Wrong. I don't like it.

2. Lol.

Why the 'Lol'? It's no denying his voice is indeed getting better and better, not necessarily range-wise but in technique and power, it has improven alot. The reason why it may have in some cases sounded stronger years ago is because of all the vocal filters and effects that were used.

I, er, got sick of them. I found other bands. :p

This is what happened with me and Zelda. :LOL: Two years of not touching a single game, though, and I'm starting to like the series again…But ahm…that has nothing to do with Muse.

I used to think so too. Then I heard the Newton Abbot Demo :LOL:

This. :LOL:

He pretty much was. And although I disagree, as I like his Showbiz-era voice, on Sober it is kinda horrible.

I still love Sober, even though I don't really like his old voice either. :LOL:

and this is a silly one, but I feel like the only person that likes his "beard". Thing. Whatever it is.

Why the 'Lol'? It's no denying his voice is indeed getting better and better, not necessarily range-wise but in technique and power, it has improven alot. The reason why it may have in some cases sounded stronger years ago is because of all the vocal filters and effects that were used.

It's obviously getting a lot stronger, and technically "better", but that doesn't mean that it sounds better in general. I think his Absolution-era sort of voice suits Muse's sound a lot better than his current. And I never said it sounded stronger years ago, I implied that it sounded just... Better. I don't even know. I really miss his angsty, "whiny" voice, okay?

It's obviously getting a lot stronger, and technically "better", but that doesn't mean that it sounds better in general. I think his Absolution-era sort of voice suits Muse's sound a lot better than his current. And I never said it sounded stronger years ago, I implied that it sounded just... Better. I don't even know. I really miss his angsty, "whiny" voice, okay?

I guess it's up to each own's preferences. While I love his Showbiz-Absolution era voice, I think I like his voice even better now, though maybe it doesn't fit as good to some older songs as his younger voice did. But the other hand, imagine him singing Uprising with his Showbiz voice :LOL:

and this is a silly one, but I feel like the only person that likes his "beard". Thing. Whatever it is.

Haha, I like it too.

This might be naive, but I find it kind of annoying how every time Muse win something people assume it's just because of crazy fans rigging the polls. I don't think it happens nearly as much as it used to (aside from silly NME awards/polls).

Haha, I like it too.

This might be naive, but I find it kind of annoying how every time Muse win something people assume it's just because of crazy fans rigging the polls. I don't think it happens nearly as much as it used to (aside from silly NME awards/polls).

Well, I always see tons of people on tumblr telling people to vote for Muse for this or that, and most things allow you to vote more than once, so it really IS all of us fans voting, BUT I think they deserve the awards they get. I mean, just because they're not overplayed on the radio like every other artist doesn't mean they're not good~