I thought everyone thought the piano outro was Muses gift to music?

I mostly hear that the last 2 minutes are boring, and that a lot of people even skips it.

On the other hand, people love praising CE as a prog-rock song, and without the piano part that would make even less sense.

I hated CE when I first heard it, then I loved it muchly, now I sort of think it's okay. Why is it that this song became part of the true fan definition anyway?

Muse are pretty good. They are my favourite band because I love most of their songs, not because they are genius.

I hated CE when I first heard it, then I loved it muchly, now I sort of think it's okay. Why is it that this song became part of the true fan definition anyway?

Muse are pretty good. They are my favourite band because I love most of their songs, not because they are genius.

Because it's clearly the best song ever because it changes. Or something that I don't actually care about.

Muse are alright, I just don't listen to them a lot anymore.

I mostly hear that the last 2 minutes are boring, and that a lot of people even skips it.

On the other hand, people love praising CE as a prog-rock song, and without the piano part that would make even less sense.

Really? Huh. I actually like CE more BACKWARDS myself. :p

The first half of CE is better than the second.

I disagree - the second half is better than the first. Just listen to the latter half of CE in Hullabaloo - one of the most emotionally charged moments in any of their performances.

The first verse and chorus of Citizen Erased is just as good as the piano outro, IMO. To me, it's a little overhyped.

All of your opinions annoy me. All of them. :LOL:

I don't care much for CE live, to be honest. :p

You too. ;)

:rolleyes:

Have you actually heard it live? I didn't think I cared for it either. Until I actually heard it in person. :eek: Just wow!

I still think it's overrated in general, but I can see why it's so loved now.

That's not controversial.

CE is great, but overrated. The only part that stands out is the ending. Which isn't really that great either.

The song is great, but the best part is the ending, which isn't that great. Hmm... :p