Black Holes is a great album. Sure it has its duds (Exo Politics, Invincible) and its definitely not as good as the two albums preceding it, but I still like it. Way better than The Resistance or Showbiz.

Agreed, but I don't think that's controversial.

I'd be willing to go a step further.... and say I like it better than OoS. :)

I, to a certain degree, don't really give a shit about lyrics.

Sure, I wouldn't want an album full of Execution Commentarys, and I have lyrics I like more/less than others, but mostly I don't care.

I sort of agree with you there. If the lyrics send shivers down my spine then I will like the song more, but otherwise I am not really bothered about them.

The one thing that really pisses me off about Muse (in amongst all the other things that piss me off about them :chuckle:) is the downkeying of songs when played live. They never sound right to my ears once they get downkeyed.

I stared at that for the longest time before realising that it was "downkeyed" and not "donkeyed" :LOL: But yeah, I agree with this.

I sort of agree with you there. If the lyrics send shivers down my spine then I will like the song more, but otherwise I am not really bothered about them.

I always say it's a good job lyrics don't make or break most songs because I've always found Muse's lyrics fairly rubbish - even back in the day when the teen angst angle really appealed to me cos I was an angsty teenager :chuckle:

am i the only one who thinks that New Born at wembley is bad? like really bad? :erm:

All of HAARP is bad. Apart from Stockholm Syndrome and Knights, though, of course. Matt sounds nasally in like, every song. :rolleyes:

i like The Resistance more than OoS and Absolution combined.

Good for you. :)

Hyper Chondriac Music is better than every song on The Resistance combined.

Starlight is better than Hyper Chondriac Music and Hoodoo combined.

.... Okay, maybe that's a little absurd :LOL:

Edited by xbroken_ideals