When did that happen? Today in Norway?

No, they used it for sound check in Paris and we were standing outside the stadium listening to it... Sounded awesome!

Actually what they play during sound check should be used a lot more during the actual gigs!

Pretty much, at least they were fun. Now this place is just going to be even more argumentative as noobs will ask why we can't have games then arguments will happen etc.

But hey, let's keep Muse Lolz, it has unfunny pictures of the same joke over and over again...

There's a lot of threads in OMT we would rather didn't exist...

There's a lot of threads in OMT we would rather didn't exist...

'We' as in the mods? Can't you just delete them then, eh? Then again, I'm sure there would be loads of rage so that might not even be worth the trouble.

:phu: my little sister thinks Muse LOLZ are funny

of course shes 2 :$

i dont have that love/hate relationship with muse though (and thats a bit controversial, esp. on these boards :chuckle:)

They were funny at one point. I never laugh when I go there anymore.

no it isn't...

what about Stockholm syndrome, dead star and Falling away with you, they are all non-cheesy love songs.

I would say the worst song on hullabaloo is Nature_1, and the second worst is shine (acoustic)

Sheesh, you always have to bring SS into things, don't you? I don't think it (And definitely not Dead Star, either, for that matter) can be classified as 'beautiful'. And as much as I love it, FAWY is piss-boring compared to Shine Acoustic IMO :indiff:

Shine acoustic is pretty darn cheesy, tbf.

:wtf: What is exactly is cheesy to you, if you think Shine Acoustic is exactly that?

well falling away with you is beautiful and dead star is still far superior to shine even if it isn't "beautiful" (which shine isn't anyway)

:facepalm: Dead Star isn't comparable to Shine Acoustic because it is not technically what you would call a 'love song'. It's more like a hate song. And if Shine Acoustic isn't beautiful, then Falling Away With you certainly isn't, either. :erm:

OTM = teenage girl's discussion place, basically. You could delete the entire thing if you wanted to - however that would create a barrage of complaints from said teenagers with a lot of time on their hands.

I'm a teenage girl. :erm: With loads of time on my hands.

I just looked through the first page or so, and the merch thread maybe is kind of necessary but...wow, everything else just kind of seems pointless.

:facepalm: Dead Star isn't comparable to Shine Acoustic because it is not technically what you would call a 'love song'. It's more like a hate song. And if Shine Acoustic isn't beautiful, then Falling Away With you certainly isn't, either. :erm:

Comparing Dead Star to ShineAc or FAWY is pretty lol, IMO. Two completely different songs. However some of the ShineAc lyrics are a bit... obvious, though... "And say what's fake was always real" :stunned:

Definitely prefer FAWY. Much more subtle, much more going on.

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

:LOL:

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

Well it's a thread for controversial opinions and that is my honest opinion. I decided to post it yesterday after watching Hullabullo and then listening to The Resistance and seeing Glastonbury on the TV later.:)

The new stuff and the new performances (obviously containing some of the older songs) are the best.:)

Sheesh, you always have to bring SS into things, don't you? I don't think it (And definitely not Dead Star, either, for that matter) can be classified as 'beautiful'. And as much as I love it, FAWY is piss-boring compared to Shine Acoustic IMO :indiff:

:wtf: What is exactly is cheesy to you, if you think Shine Acoustic is exactly that?

:rolleyes:

are you the member Citizen Erased with a new name, cos if you are then I know you like shine a lot and there is no point arguing, Cos I really don't like shine acoustic, it was a b-side for a reason. and is more cheesy then endlessly imo. and really not that beautiful at all. I simply named the love songs off the top of my head which I like a lot. But point taken about dead star being a hate song. But it is ultimately driven by love.

The Resistance is the most exciting album from Muse. :)

for ages the resistance was my favourite album, then I realised that Absolution and OoS were superior. Now it is my least favourite.

I really like Exogenesis, MK Ultra and Undisclosed Desires

I like Uprising (but only with the riff outro)

Unnatural Selection is OK

and I really don't like resistance, I belong to you and united states of Eurasia any more

and I hate guiding light

(*thunderstorm*)

Who cares for the life we've earned?

Someone's sold all the truth you've yearned,

Remember when we used to shine

And had no fear or sense of time

When it creeps up on you

You can't cry now there's nothing to feel

No one's noticed our loneliness

Remember when you used to tease

And made us scream eternal joy

I believed that you'll always be here

'Cause once you promised a life with no fear