Guest hysteriaaah
MK Ultra is a fantastic song but by no means the best off The Resistance

NSC > CE

HUUUGGGEE :noey::noey::noey::noey:

Fury and The Groove are overrated.

Fury=MAJOR :noey:

The Groove=Sort of. I used to love it but it wore off quite quick.

I would prefer having Invincible live instead of Soldier's Poem live.

Me three. I've actually really started to like Invincible. I've never warmed up to soldier's poem. But invincible is actually pretty awesome live...especially the HAARP version.

HUUUGGGEE :noey::noey::noey::noey:

Fury=MAJOR :noey:

The Groove=Sort of. I used to love it but it wore off quite quick.

Me three. I've actually really started to like Invincible. I've never warmed up to soldier's poem. But invincible is actually pretty awesome live...especially the HAARP version.

Soldier's Poem is by no means a bad song, it's just not a live song.

Invincible is the exact opposite. It only works live, when the EBow + Solo comes into its own.

Guest hysteriaaah
Soldier's Poem is by no means a bad song, it's just not a live song.

Invincible is the exact opposite. It only works live, when the EBow + Solo comes into its own.

Even the studio version is a bit 'meh' for me. I feel like its just missing something...

But the EBow Matt uses in Invincible is just :awesome:

Bliss at Rock am Ring 2010 is one of the best live performances of that song ever.

:yesey:

Although the falsetto is a little wonky at parts, it's very reminiscent of how he did the Earls Court falsetto. :happy: the other times he's done the falsetto on this tour, it's sounded really, really weird :LOL:

Guest hysteriaaah
:yesey:

Although the falsetto is a little wonky at parts, it's very reminiscent of how he did the Earls Court falsetto. :happy: the other times he's done the falsetto on this tour, it's sounded really, really weird :LOL:

My reaction to the falsetto = :wtf::rolleyes::LOL:

Even the studio version is a bit 'meh' for me. I feel like its just missing something...

But the EBow Matt uses in Invincible is just :awesome:

the studio version is definitely missing something. i was trying to say that invincible is one song which is dull and lifeless on CD, great live.

soldier's poem is just completely different. probably should've been a b-side release as it so different that it will break the flow of whatever album it's put on. however, it's not a bad song. it's nicely written, nicely sung and has decent lyrics.