:LOL: I know, kind a blasphemy right??!! My brain refuses to love the song, the ending riff is unbelievable, but he whole song I just can't...

That's okay... I can understand why people don't like but for me it's my favourite from OoS. I've loved it from the 1st listen.

My controversial opinions on Muse solos- Enjoy. Please feel free to bazooka my face off if necessary.

There is nothing special about the HCM solo.

The Ex-P solo is amazing.

The B&H solo is not as great as people seem to make out.

The GL and US solos are amazing. So is the SFA solo.

The B-out solo is great. BUT IT IS NOT UP THERE.

NB, CE, PiB and Knights have the four best Muse solos ever. :p

Tell me if I forgot any important ones..:facepalm:

As I said, go ahead and bazooka my face off. It's all a matter of opinion.

There isn't anything special about HCM

Yes

Yes

YES

Yes

CE sucks (LOL I'M SO EDGY)

Micro Cuts haters offend me :phu:.

That's one of my favourite tracks - Evarrr - so, I find it odd when I hear/see people who don't like it or say they don't 'get' it/can't understand it etc. Obvs to each their own, but it's the haunting/indecipherable and intense quality about it that I love! Plus, that outro is fucking :\mm/:

I agree :yesey: amazing song

You always remind me that there's someone out there that loves it too. :awesome:

:D

Such a shame that we have to almost seek out other Musers who appreciate it - or at least appreciate it to the same level! It's soooo unbelievably underrated. Odd, too, cos there'll be lots of people who claim to favour HCM over Hyper Music/will say it's a good song, but it almost needs prompting in a specific thread (i.e. the HM vs HCM thread) - it's rare to find fans who'll praise it generally. Lol, I'm getting all serious. But tis my fave ever song, so it's srs bsns ;).

Such a shame that we have to almost seek out other Musers who appreciate it - or at least appreciate it to the same level! It's soooo unbelievably underrated. Odd, too, cos there'll be lots of people who claim to favour HCM over Hyper Music/will say it's a good song, but it almost needs prompting in a specific thread (i.e. the HM vs HCM thread) - it's rare to find fans who'll praise it generally. Lol, I'm getting all serious. But tis my fave ever song, so it's srs bsns ;).

HCM is loads better than HM. I don't get why people say it's boring. I find it very...not boring :p

It's in my Top 5 though, totally.

I can't pick between HM and HCM. They're both in that realm of Muse songs that are so good you can't place one above the other to me. Though HM doesn't make my mind explode quite like HCM, so maybe I'll give it to the latter.

I don't mean the lyrics im sorry i offended you :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

YOU ARE SORRYYYYYYYY

Angsty is prolly a better description than happy or upbeat though, even just on the surface, not considering the lyrics.

I can see why people aren't fond of Micro Cuts and it took me a while to like it but I do now!

I think Hyper Music is pretty dull and Hyper Chondriac Music is epic so there's my thoughts on that one!

Do We Really Need This?, Instant Messenger/Pink Ego Box and Overdue are atrociously bad.

Glorious is a fantastic song and didn't get the chance live it should have.

Muscle Museum is average.

Invincible is a good live song.

TOADA is horribly underrated.

I actually think it's my favorite Muse song at the moment, once you get into it, oh my god. :eek:

I don't see why people like Easily and Pink Ego Box so much,they're boring songs.Crying Shame is a great song,the riff is :awesome:

The Hullabaloo version of Sunburn is boring:eek:.

Easily and Pink Ego Box quickly wore off for me. Crying Shame is one of my treasured attack songs, along with Take a Bow, Micro Cuts and YFMF :]

The Hullabaloo version of Sunburn is boring:eek:.

:pope: That's one of my favourite versions! lol

I actually think it's my favorite Muse song at the moment, once you get into it, oh my god. :eek:

Oh, I know... it really does have a profound impact on me when I listen to it. I get goosebumps and feel melancholic and yet oddly a peacel somehow, hehe.