Overall, I think some of my fave Sunburns have been the acoustic guitar ones. And right at the top is Earls Court :happy:. But there's something about Hulla that I love... that build up to the intro is brilliant.

The acoustic versions of Sunburn are good and Earl's Court as a whole gig was great.I love the intro before Sunburn at BDO 04.

Am I the only one who wasn't freaked out by Micro Cuts and loved it the second it started playing? :erm: Songs like TOADA and KoC scared me though.

All I was thinking when I first heard it was "What the hell is Matt saying?"

:p never gets old

But I think HM is better than HCM. :erm: I love HCM, but it moves too slow sometimes

HM is just too loud for my tastes at the moment, and Matt's voice is just irritating in that song. Plus the guitar is all screechy and the beginning alone turns me off the song. The best part is easily the bass, but it isn't worth listening to the rest of the song just for the cool bassline.

[/waits for bashing]

HM is just too loud for my tastes at the moment, and Matt's voice is just irritating in that song. Plus the guitar is all screechy and the beginning alone turns me off the song. The best part is easily the bass, but it isn't worth listening to the rest of the song just for the cool bassline.

[/waits for bashing]

I fekkin love the scratchy guitar. Then when the song starts it's so, like open sounding, I don't know the right word to use. And something has always attracted me to the vocals, it has an odd sort of clarity, I think it's beautiful. The whole song is just pure energy, like wham bam kill you. I used to be so addicted to it, it was my favorite Muse song for a long time.

I fekkin love the scratchy guitar. Then when the song starts it's so, like open sounding, I don't know the right word to use. And something has always attracted me to the vocals, it has an odd sort of clarity, I think it's beautiful. The whole song is just pure energy, like wham bam kill you. I used to be so addicted to it, it was my favorite Muse song for a long time.

It's just so annoying after so many listens, and this was one of the first Muse songs I ever heard so...:erm:

NAO. I hate TOADA with a fiery passion. I think I hate it more than GL at this point, mainly because that song is so cheesy it's delicious. :p

TOADA is just, in order, :vomit::facepalm::vomit:.

But how can you not sing along to Yeahyeahhhh,yeahyeahhhyeahhyeahhhhooowowoooowowooowowooowooooow? :chuckle: