should MUSE make a movie about their career's???

jackparker

If it were a completely fictional movie, I would definately say yes. Matt could be a recluse in an italian castle who has to be repeatedly hypnotised before being able to perform live. Chris could be enslaving his kids, forcing them to write new material for the band. Dom could be a gimp to Matt who is only unchained when performing live.

If it were a completely fictional movie, I would definately say yes. Matt could be a recluse in an italian castle who has to be repeatedly hypnotised before being able to perform live. Chris could be enslaving his kids, forcing them to write new material for the band. Dom could be a gimp to Matt who is only unchained when performing live.

There is now no way I'm going to keep a straight face when seeing Dom take the stage. :LOL:

Also, no. Unless it is this idea here, which is fantastic :awesome:

I somehow ended up watching the movie Spice World last night and wouldn't want Muse to make a turn in this direction. :happy:

I grew up with a sister that loved the movie, so I have an excuse to watch it and experience nostalgia from my youth.

no. it would be terrible, and pointless

unless

in which case

yes. it would be epic and amazing :chuckle:

wouldnt that be awesome! a movie narrated by MUSE themselves, all about their career up to now. something like MUSE: The Success Story

any thoughts??

No. There are enough shit documentaries on musicians with massive egos talking shit like they did something beyond selling out.

Archived