should MUSE make a movie about their career's???

jackparker

No.

If it were a completely fictional movie, I would definately say yes. Matt could be a recluse in an italian castle who has to be repeatedly hypnotised before being able to perform live. Chris could be enslaving his kids, forcing them to write new material for the band. Dom could be a gimp to Matt who is only unchained when performing live.

:LOL: Now that would be a great film to watch:awesome:

• 2 months later...
If it were a completely fictional movie, I would definately say yes. Matt could be a recluse in an italian castle who has to be repeatedly hypnotised before being able to perform live. Chris could be enslaving his kids, forcing them to write new material for the band. Dom could be a gimp to Matt who is only unchained when performing live.

This:LOL:

So I was reading my Muse NME today and this quote was in it. It's from Matt regarding Muse: The Musical

We're not afraid to experiment with the show, and experiment with what's possible. And I think one day we could end up getting a full cast in, getting stage sets, dividing the show into scenes. I'd like to do a full musical, getting full choir, the full dancers in. I'd be interested to see whether that's possible.It would be the story of a lone ranger, some kind of weird futuristic lone ranger type, travelling round the world waiting to save the world from the end of the world and the destruction of everything. It'd be to do with saving the world.

So... Yeah. :LOL:

Archived