• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I was able to get 8 GA's, 4 at 10AM (7AM my time!), 4 more 11 min later. Might be willing to swap 2-4 of them for seats, but only if you have the first few rows of section 10 or 17. (Some of the group prefer seats... I'm a pit girl myself!)

I was able to get 8 GA's, 4 at 10AM (7AM my time!), 4 more 11 min later. Might be willing to swap 2-4 of them for seats, but only if you have the first few rows of section 10 or 17. (Some of the group prefer seats... I'm a pit girl myself!)

I have 2 seats in section 8 row 17

I have section 19 and will also give you anything your heart desires if you're willing to part with 2 of them....

i got my tickets!! had to run out of class to go into another building to get a computer. i got sec GA4 row4:D

My GA tix don't indicate a row/seat. Sure you got GA and not section 4 seats? Sometimes they indicate row/seat for GA for counting purposes (fire code, etc) but I checked my email confirmation and no seat or row listed -- better double check.

My GA tix don't indicate a row/seat. Sure you got GA and not section 4 seats? Sometimes they indicate row/seat for GA for counting purposes (fire code, etc) but I checked my email confirmation and no seat or row listed -- better double check.

I also bought a GA ticket and there is no seat number; just says general admission

Question for anyone who got GA, did the option of printing out your tickets not show up?

Will call or $3 to mail them; that's it. I think they are trying to cut down on scalping -- scalpers LOVE TicketFast tix you print yourself, they can print out scads and sell them all, then only the first person to arrive at the venue actually gets in....

this is what it said on my emial:

Seat location: section GA3, row GA4, seats 115-116.

when i printed the receipt on the description section it says:

general admission floor(standing- no chairs in GA)

sooo i don't know. as long as its a good view and the fact that im going then im happy!!

Ahh okay. I did send by mail but problems arise cause it's my dad's credit card and he's moving out of the billing address to a new place, so right after I purchased the tickets I had to change the address. Hopefully they send it to the right place :LOL:

EDIT: Now I'm confused as my receipt says:

Section: GA1

Row: GA5

Seats: 48

Wat?

It has to say GA (GA Floor) in order for it to be standing GA:

1 GA Floor(GA Floor) General

Admission Regular Price(REG) $65.00 $10.50 $0.00 $75.50

Yeah that's what mine was. When I was in the midst of purchasing it said under my section and seats etc. that "(Standing no seats in GA)". But then it didn't say that in my confirmation. So idk, I think I'm good. I just told myself that I'm not getting fucked out of barrier :LOL:

Yeah that's what mine was. When I was in the midst of purchasing it said under my section and seats etc. that "(Standing no seats in GA)". But then it didn't say that in my confirmation. So idk, I think I'm good. I just told myself that I'm not getting fucked out of barrier :LOL:

Did you purchase from ticketmaster or from concertmaps?

thats the same with me..i did the presale through the radio that lead me to ticketmaster

Archived