• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I heard that the concertmaps presale was the only one selling standing GA tickets

Nope, the RXP presale on Ticketmaster had plenty of GAs too - 4 of the 5 I pulled up were GA. If it says General Admission (GA) as the Section, then it is Standing - any row and seat numbers are for accounting purposes only, not actual rows and seats.

ahhhhh. just found out about this this morning!!!

i have to go i have to go.

i think i am too late for concertmaps presale, but i wanna try for Friday!

My boyfriend and I are going to talk about it tonight. This would be amazing.

2 times in a year is unheard of in the states!!!

i just recently got over my muse blues from the gig in march.

Floor Riser

US $65.00

General Admission Floor (STANDING - *NO CHAIRS IN GA*)

US $65.00

what is floor riser?:confused:

Floor riser I would assume is seats that are between GA and the seats. They had it at MSG, they're seats on a metal riser. But they're def not on the floor per say. This is confusing.

I got GA for Nassau through concertmaps and it just says GA on my receipt.

My brother went to a concert at the Prudential Center and said the place is beautiful.

Grabbed a single ticket this morning. Not thrilled about driving into Newark which is maybe 30 minutes from me, but so happy I get to see them one more time this year! :D

im driving an hour and a half! (if i go)

Steved1998, did your brother say anything specific about the Pru's acoustics?

Floor riser I would assume is seats that are between GA and the seats. They had it at MSG, they're seats on a metal riser. But they're def not on the floor per say. This is confusing.

I got GA for Nassau through concertmaps and it just says GA on my receipt.

Yep, only sometimes those sections are called "loggia" or "loge". That's where I was at the MSG show (I was sitting right next to the walled-off electronics box or mixing-board control area in the middle of the floor, and just feet away from Tom Kirk!). Turns out I could've used a tad more "rise" or incline to see over the other heads, but that kind of spec is bound to vary from venue to venue.

Ugh, are there still gonna be good seats left when the General Sale comes around?

What website should I buy off of?

Plenty; relax, you'll probably manage to score a seat better than those that most of us have now. When somebody settles for a less-than-perfect seat, it's because they're scared of getting shut out entirely.

My brother went to a concert at the Prudential Center and said the place is beautiful.

Grabbed a single ticket this morning. Not thrilled about driving into Newark which is maybe 30 minutes from me, but so happy I get to see them one more time this year! :D

The Prudential Center is definitely a first class building. I've been to a ton of Devils games there and lemme just say, even though im not a Devils fan, it's really a beautiful building. Not to mention that the acoustics of the arena are also built so that concert sounds would be great as well. And there's also no bad seat in the building as well. I've sat all the way at the top and I've sat all the way at the bottom, loved every bit of it. So glad they're playing here.

so the overall concensus is that the area is pretty safe?!

Absolutely. Downtown Newark is very safe, especially if you stay by the main streets.

The Prudential Center is definitely a first class building. I've been to a ton of Devils games there and lemme just say, even though im not a Devils fan, it's really a beautiful building. Not to mention that the acoustics of the arena are also built so that concert sounds would be great as well. And there's also no bad seat in the building as well. I've sat all the way at the top and I've sat all the way at the bottom, loved every bit of it. So glad they're playing here.

Absolutely. Downtown Newark is very safe, especially if you stay by the main streets.

Yeah, I've only been to one concert there but it sounds absolutely fantastic <3 Great place!

So, to clarify -- Concertmaps does not indicate a row/seat (for counting purposes only) in its GA tix === But TicketMaster does. Aha!

(I called the venue yesterday; no seats on the floor, all standing)

Thank you! I bought tickets this morning through Ticketmaster and then got all worried because I thought I would be stuck in seats. I thought I had read "there are no seats on the floor", but when I saw seat numbers it raised some doubt. Thanks!

I can't believe I'm going to New Jersey. Oh Muse, the things I do for you.

I have question for anyone who got seats through Concertmaps. Does Section 18 (Seated) 18 - 3 mean Section 18, Row 18, Seat 3 or Section 18, Seat 18, Row 3? :confused: :confused:

It probably means section 18, row 18, seat 3. I got my seat through ticketmaster and it was a lot clearer.

I'm sooooooo effing jealous you got section 18. That's an amazing seat.

Archived