• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

saw the dave matthews band there two nights in a row in 2003 and had no issues. lots of security.

How did you see DMB here in 2003? The Prudential Center didn't open until 2007. Although I've been to hockey games here and there are police everywhere. Easier to take the train then to drive in.

It probably means section 18, row 18, seat 3. I got my seat through ticketmaster and it was a lot clearer.

I'm sooooooo effing jealous you got section 18. That's an amazing seat.

Sorry, I made a mistake, it's Section 19. Ticketmaster tickets are clear because they say Section/Row/Seat. Concermaps was confusing. My friend couldn't tell if it was a good seat or crap one so bought it anyway. He got two seats and one GA and will probably sell the GA.

Ughhh I am buggin out! My boyfriend ( who is purchasing the tickets) made a doctors appointment for ten fifteen tomorrow :facepalm: So now he won't be able to get them until a little before noon. We are getting seats. Do we have a chance?!?!

You may just want to wait to see what pops up on Musebay, as people upgrade and such, or end up going with StubHub, because at noon you'll probably get seating, just bad seating. :(

You may just want to wait to see what pops up on Musebay, as people upgrade and such, or end up going with StubHub, because at noon you'll probably get seating, just bad seating. :(

Well to build on this, there's really no bad seat in the Prudential Center. I've sat at the very very last row for a hockey game and it wasn't a bad view at all. Not to mention, assuming they have the towers, if you get the section at the end of the arena facing the stage at the top, if you go out to get food, you can still watch the gig :LOL:

I just got GA for this show on ticketsmaster for those of you still searching...I have no idea how but my eyes got extremely big when I saw it...this is after 45mins of searching! lol Now onto NY..I hope I get lucky!!!

Yesss, so you can join in the craziness that is 4 shows in 5 days. :LOL: I wonder if they'll recognize us because we're all there so often? Hahaha.

I just got GA for this show on ticketsmaster for those of you still searching...I have no idea how but my eyes got extremely big when I saw it...this is after 45mins of searching! lol Now onto NY..I hope I get lucky!!!

were you searching specifically for GA, or "best available"? I can't even get one GA ticket... :(

Archived