• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Very cool. I figured I'd do GA at Nassau (got em) and seats for Pru since my bf has a really bad back and I don't want to put him through two consecutive nights of GA. lol

ETA: We did GA at MSG in March and he wasn't too bad off - but we'll have to do extra traveling for both of these shows...

I got pretty much exactly what I wanted... Section 18 (lower level seating, near Matt's corner). Took persistence, though... I was getting offered nothing but Section 20 for a dozen+ times through the RXP presale (never had luck through the band's own presale). I was about to friggin' give up but for one last shot, and I finally scored a Section 18. [!!!]

I scored an excellent loggia (middle-of-the-floor seat on a very slight riser) at MSG, but ended up not seeing the stage as clearly as I might've if I was a few inches taller. Much of the time I could only make out Matt's and Chris' heads or chests! GA is pretty much out of the question for the same reason -- I wouldn't likely see it very well unless I backed up to the rear barrier.

So I should enjoy a much clearer view -- and be able to take some decent pics -- this time! :)

I got pretty much exactly what I wanted... Section 18 (lower level seating' date=' near Matt's corner). Took persistence, though... I was getting offered nothing but Section 20 for a dozen+ times through the RXP presale (never had luck through the band's own presale). I was about to friggin' give up but for [i']one last shot[/i], and I finally scored a Section 18. [!!!]

So I should enjoy a much clearer view -- and be able to take some decent pics -- this time! :)

JEALOUSSS. I'm in section 21.

No luck for me. I've tried off and on for over an hour.

And I'm at work so I can't keep trying. And Saturday I can't even try to get any on Ticketmaster because I can't order them from there on my phone and I'll be at work.

:'(

The regular sale is on Friday, not on Saturday. Can you try then?

And I'm at work so I can't keep trying. And Saturday I can't even try to get any on Ticketmaster because I can't order them from there on my phone and I'll be at work.

don't give up, it took me 15 minutes of straight refresh, refresh, refresh!!!

Stick with concertmaps. Every 10 mins (11:00, 11:10, 11:20) they release more tickets. I just checked and there are some REALLY good seats available. Section 18 just came up.

Keep trying. Start refreshing from __:09 till it pops up.

Got 4 GA tickets through concertmaps in one go. I'm still in shock at how smoothly it went, especially after the whole fiasco for MSG. :stunned:

...:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

skippingmatt.gif

I know, the first time around, I did not know that you can refresh the computer and thought that was it and wound up buying them on ticketmaster.

I know, the first time around, I did not know that you can refresh the computer and thought that was it and wound up buying them on ticketmaster.

Yeah, last time I sat on the computer since 10am and didn't stop trying until 2pm :stunned: and ended up buying from ticketmaster anyway because it kept getting sold out. SO HAPPY!

Archived