• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Well, at least we know we'll have something to do while waiting in queue!

I was actually planning on teaching people to juggle. I've already got one person I promised this to. :LOL: So yeah, I'll bring a few juggling balls, but if you guys have hackysacks or whatever, bring em!

I was actually planning on teaching people to juggle. I've already got one person I promised this to. :LOL: So yeah, I'll bring a few juggling balls, but if you guys have hackysacks or whatever, bring em!

Awesome! Though coordination isn't my strongsuit ... :p. I can't say I have any skills to share. Unless someone wants to know how to set wheel-bearing play or do a valve adjustment.;)

Awesome! Though coordination isn't my strongsuit ... :p. I can't say I have any skills to share. Unless someone wants to know how to set wheel-bearing play or do a valve adjustment.;)

Haha, and apples work too. Maybe I'll just bring a ton of apples. Then we have snacks too! And I can eat and juggle, so I'll be like preshow entertainment. ;)

Yeah, my dad will only go to a show now if he's in a seat, which is a no go for me. I invited him to go see the Indigo Girls with me in June, but he turned me down because he doesn't want to stand. As for my mom, after what she endured taking me to stuff like Cher as a kid, she'll rarely go to anything nowadays. She's the type to only have one CD in her car, so like we went to see Augustana 5 times. And she's seen like Elton John in the double-digits. She attended ACL with me once, but just sat near the sound booth the whole time. :rolleyes: So yeah, now I just go alone to shows, don't even really bother going with friends. I always meet such interesting people! Like at 30STM last Friday, I met like 10 different people and got a ton of numbers. XP Trick is to actually stay in touch... /long rant :LOL:

yeah i definately wont be ga with him, unforetunately. we'll be in seats :/ but i dont mind it. i was fine at muse's last show at msg in a seat. the 3 people next to me sat the whole time looking real bored and then left halfway through so i just had more dancing room :D yeah ive met some cool people at shows too, its the best place to meet new people in my opinion

We want to see you juggle giant eyeball balloons.:cool:;)

Hmmm, could be possible if you could get me three of them... they're a bit big though, so I'd have to juggle them like windmill style so they wouldn't hit each other. I've seen people juggle weirder things... like my dad's old friends, the Flying Ks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F09cEk_PYfs

They have a part of their act where they ask the audience to bring them stuff to juggle, and I've seen some weird shit, like pink plastic flamingos and blenders, haha. Gotta love em. They're awesome guys and have been around absolutely forever. My dad has worked with them quite a bit...

I live like 4 mins from the prudential center. so how fast do these presale tickets usually go??? i really want GA!!! and as far as safety goes, since the arena opened Ive only heard of 1 incident and that was because the idiots decided to park their car in a dark street far away from the arena in order to save money. If u stay close to the arena there will b cops everywhere

Hmmm, could be possible if you could get me three of them... they're a bit big though, so I'd have to juggle them like windmill style so they wouldn't hit each other. I've seen people juggle weirder things... like my dad's old friends, the Flying Ks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F09cEk_PYfs

They have a part of their act where they ask the audience to bring them stuff to juggle, and I've seen some weird shit, like pink plastic flamingos and blenders, haha. Gotta love em. They're awesome guys and have been around absolutely forever. My dad has worked with them quite a bit...

Wow, those guys are awesome ... :eek::happy: They seem like they'd be fun guys to know, too.

Did I hear someone mention a mega Muser party in between the gigs? ;)

Uh, no doubt about it... I just paid out of my ass in flight-change fees to make it home from abroad in time for the NY/NJ gigs, so a "mega Muser party" (or two or three) sounds about right to me ... The events of Friday night and possibly Saturday night post-gig better be a tad foggy the mornings after is all I'm saying. :)

Archived