• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

so.. why is the Nassau Colosseum getting more love???

the Prudential Center is brand spanking new venue. This one's going to be insane guys.

Probably because Prudential happens to be in Jersey, even though we all know both dates are catering to NYC. Plus, Nassau is the first gig of the back-to-back and we want to be gratified ASAP! Personally I think Prudential will turn out to be the better show, just a gut feeling. Surely Muse will pace themselves in Nassau knowing they have to rock out again the next night and leave a lasting imprint on New Yorkers!

Probably because Prudential happens to be in Jersey, even though we all know both dates are catering to NYC. Plus, Nassau is the first gig of the back-to-back and we want to be gratified ASAP! Personally I think Prudential will turn out to be the better show, just a gut feeling. Surely Muse will pace themselves in Nassau knowing they have to rock out again the next night and leave a lasting imprint on New Yorkers!

I like your thinking there and I hope you're right! :D

Hmmm, GA tickets on stubhub are reasonably priced, so maybe there's a chance I could gather up some money and buy them. I really hope so. I can't miss this gig.

I'm new to this concert stuff... Sorry if this is a lame question, but I missed out on original sale and I really want to see them in NJ! How much would you say a reasonably-priced GA ticket costs? Thanks!

I'm new to this concert stuff... Sorry if this is a lame question, but I missed out on original sale and I really want to see them in NJ! How much would you say a reasonably-priced GA ticket costs? Thanks!

Considering they were $85 total on ticketmaster, and last time in NYC the GAs went up to $250, I'd say if it's under $100 on StubHub, you're getting a pretty good deal there.

Awesome job! I particularly liked the crossfade at 1:55, and the way it [subtly] stood out (it'd be a mistake to make every edit that way). This must've been a LOT of work... the sound is all from the same recording, right? Thanks for doing this!

I like the way you think and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. :)

Awesome job! I particularly liked the crossfade at 1:55' date=' and the way it [subtly'] stood out (it'd be a mistake to make every edit that way). This must've been a LOT of work... the sound is all from the same recording, right? Thanks for doing this!

how was the msg show? i went to the one in philly instead (saved me some major cash).. did i miss out on much or was it just a typical Muse show? (which is still quite amazing, but if it was generic then i don't feel too bad about being cheap)

sorry if i'm getting off topic. i just don't wanna have to read through the old thread - i figure it will be quicker just to get a quick answer.

how was the msg show? i went to the one in philly instead (saved me some major cash).. did i miss out on much or was it just a typical Muse show? (which is still quite amazing, but if it was generic then i don't feel too bad about being cheap)

sorry if i'm getting off topic. i just don't wanna have to read through the old thread - i figure it will be quicker just to get a quick answer.

I went to both...the only difference I can recall was that MSG got MK Ultra, and Philly did not. I thought the Philly show was better though overall, then again it was GA vs Seats at MSG, sooo.... lol :rolleyes:

So I'm getting tickets to the Nassau Coliseum gig as well. Then I'm going back home to Jersey, only to wake up a couple hours later to drive to Newark and get in line for the Prudential gig.

Guess who's going to die and not go to class monday morning? ... me. :D

I went to both...the only difference I can recall was that MSG got MK Ultra, and Philly did not. I thought the Philly show was better though overall, then again it was GA vs Seats at MSG, sooo.... lol :rolleyes:

i'm feeling good about being jewish right now...

Awesome job! I particularly liked the crossfade at 1:55' date=' and the way it [subtly'] stood out (it'd be a mistake to make every edit that way). This must've been a LOT of work... the sound is all from the same recording, right? Thanks for doing this!

Yep, for each one I edit it's all the same audio, or else it would sound like shit. When I'm done I definitely need to go back and reedit some of the others before putting it all together because I'm not as happy with my editing in those...

So I'm getting tickets to the Nassau Coliseum gig as well. Then I'm going back home to Jersey, only to wake up a couple hours later to drive to Newark and get in line for the Prudential gig.

Guess who's going to die and not go to class monday morning? ... me. :D

Oh my God, I completely forgot about classes on Monday. :LOL: Dammit I have four classes on Monday next semester. :facepalm:

and I've never gotten GA tickets before either, but I'm definitely going early, too.

Oh my God, I completely forgot about classes on Monday. :LOL: Dammit I have four classes on Monday next semester. :facepalm:

and I've never gotten GA tickets before either, but I'm definitely going early, too.

aww. I have 3 classes on monday, through 2 of them are in the morning. Yeah, not going to those. :noey:

and awesome! :awesome: Ill be seeing ya there bright and early. Haha.

aww. I have 3 classes on monday, through 2 of them are in the morning. Yeah, not going to those. :noey:

and awesome! :awesome: Ill be seeing ya there bright and early. Haha.

awww yeah, no classes at all :D

I plan on being there quite early, around 8 ish, with some things to read to keep me occupied :LOL:

I'm taking the bus back to DC at 1am to get there for my 8:30 classes. :awesome:

:eek: You're crazy. :LOL:

My class is at 11:30 and only 20 min. away from Newark.

*is a lazy student* :$

Anyway, I'm probably gonna get there around noon...

Archived