• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I had emailed the pru center and the 11 am rule basically just seems like they want to ensure our spaces and can't promise anything unless someone there. Here's what they said:

"The line will most likely form at the PNC tower however there will not be a Prudential Center staff member presence until approximately 11am. If you need to get out of line to use the restroom we cannot guarantee your spot, however I would suggest speaking with the guests around you to let them know what your will be doing."

So they seem like they would be on board with our organizational skills prior to 11 and it also seems like once they are there it will be easier for us to go pee or whatever if needbe because they will remember us. Also there wasn't a mention that we couldn't be RIGHT at the tower. So unless they shoo us I don't see an issue sharpie-ing and getting organized there.

I had emailed the pru center and the 11 am rule basically just seems like they want to ensure our spaces and can't promise anything unless someone there. Here's what they said:

"The line will most likely form at the PNC tower however there will not be a Prudential Center staff member presence until approximately 11am. If you need to get out of line to use the restroom we cannot guarantee your spot, however I would suggest speaking with the guests around you to let them know what your will be doing."

So they seem like they would be on board with our organizational skills prior to 11 and it also seems like once they are there it will be easier for us to go pee or whatever if needbe because they will remember us. Also there wasn't a mention that we couldn't be RIGHT at the tower. So unless they shoo us I don't see an issue sharpie-ing and getting organized there.

Thanks!!!!!! Sounds like we can carry on as originally planned ... just show up at the tower whenever our hearts desire. I'll try to bring some Sharpies if we want to number ourselves before the staffers show up.

Thanks!!!!!! Sounds like we can carry on as originally planned ... just show up at the tower whenever our hearts desire. I'll try to bring some Sharpies if we want to number ourselves before the staffers show up.

no problem. :)

yes. i do still think you should bring the sharpies and we can discuss details there. like someone said we shouldn't say anything prior to getting there because it will limit attempts to forge numbers.

if we feel its necessary we can also make a list of everyone there in numerical order prior to 11. just to ensure that all of us there early won't be forgotten and maybe to appease those who are genuinely nervous about not getting barrier.

i'm so excited. 2 days! :D

also on a random note. has anyone pre-paid for parking spots? i did the pre-pay and printable pass on the prucenter website. i'm a bit nervous about it though. are we sure the lots are going to be staffed that early to park? :eek:

GA here aha.

But there is a dilemma, and if anyone can help me out with this, I would be very much appreciated.

My friend who is going with me is coming from Long Island, but she has no way of getting to NJ (at least that I know of) because of the whole LIRR issue. Now, if there's any information from you LI'ers on how she can get to NJ or perhaps the plan you are doing, that would be very much appreciated. She's been wanting to see Muse for a long time, and I don't want her to miss out on this because of some stupid railroad construction.

Look for these stickers to help boardies recognize each other!

[spoiler=NJ Muser ID stickers]5103722067_1ff27e82a8.jpg

I still have mine from the MSG gig in March. :D

I'm GA too! Buuuuut I may or may not be dead, as I'll be doing GA in Nassau the night before and I'm coming to Prudential straight from there. :LOL:

I'm not even sure how I'm getting from Nassau to Newark. >.>

I just called the customer service line, apparently the GA policy is a little less harsh than it seems to be described. They said as long as your group holds your place in line should you need to use the restroom you will not be kicked out of line. In addition, the guy I talked to said there will be wristbands handed out about 2-3 hours prior to entry.

I still think the informal GA line prior to 11AM is a good idea, plus numbers designating whos where in case the guys monitoring the line arent as nice as the guy I talked to, but its not as doom and gloom as I expected thankfully :awesome:

My friend who is going with me is coming from Long Island, but she has no way of getting to NJ (at least that I know of) because of the whole LIRR issue. Now, if there's any information from you LI'ers on how she can get to NJ or perhaps the plan you are doing, that would be very much appreciated. She's been wanting to see Muse for a long time, and I don't want her to miss out on this because of some stupid railroad construction.

Check the Nassau thread. Someone mentioned something a bus from Manhattan to Long Island, so there should be something in reverse.

I just called the customer service line, apparently the GA policy is a little less harsh than it seems to be described. They said as long as your group holds your place in line should you need to use the restroom you will not be kicked out of line. In addition, the guy I talked to said there will be wristbands handed out about 2-3 hours prior to entry.

Well this actually sounds quite reasonable.

Hey, I'm seeing Muse for the first time ever and I'm ridiculously excited :D

I just had a question about the camera policy - does anyone know/have they ever experienced how stringent Prudential is with its camera policy? I want to bring a low-level DSLR (canon rebel t2i, standard zoom lens - no telephoto) - I just can't rely on my point and shoot in what I'm assuming is going to be low light conditions. I'm not taking any professional pictures or filming, or anything like that.

Anyway, does anyone know if security is going to check bags? Would they care? ..can i just cover it up with a dark hat, stick it in the bottom of my purse, and pile stuff on top?

thanks and everyone have an amazing time!!!

Hey, I'm seeing Muse for the first time ever and I'm ridiculously excited :D

I just had a question about the camera policy - does anyone know/have they ever experienced how stringent Prudential is with its camera policy? I want to bring a low-level DSLR (canon rebel t2i, standard zoom lens - no telephoto) - I just can't rely on my point and shoot in what I'm assuming is going to be low light conditions. I'm not taking any professional pictures or filming, or anything like that.

Anyway, does anyone know if security is going to check bags? Would they care? ..can i just cover it up with a dark hat, stick it in the bottom of my purse, and pile stuff on top?

thanks and everyone have an amazing time!!!

ive been to prucenter before. for a different concert. and they do check. so you cant just cover it up. if you want details call the customer service line, since im not technlogically saavy and dont know really much about cameras. i figure as long as its not emormous youll be ok.

Hi musers I'm having a freak out. I bought a ticket to this show but it hasn't arrived yet. I live in Canada so mail was my only delivery option, not even will call. Ticketmaster sd it would arrive @ least 48hrs before event. I am already in NYC but my dad sd it's definitely not in mail. He was going to express post it to where i am staying. I got email from TM on oct 16 saying ticket had been printed yet it still hasn't arrived. I will be calling TM to talk to them about (& unleash my wrath) but I'm just wondering if anyone else has had something similar happen? Thx

Hi musers I'm having a freak out. I bought a ticket to this show but it hasn't arrived yet. I live in Canada so mail was my only delivery option, not even will call. Ticketmaster sd it would arrive @ least 48hrs before event. I am already in NYC but my dad sd it's definitely not in mail. He was going to express post it to where i am staying. I got email from TM on oct 16 saying ticket had been printed yet it still hasn't arrived. I will be calling TM to talk to them about (& unleash my wrath) but I'm just wondering if anyone else has had something similar happen? Thx

Sounds crappy! Hope you can kick TM's arse and get something from musebay instead.

how annoying. i hope you let them have it!

Ok, shit, I'm fucking excited. :stunned: Hey, question, if I show up around noon or 1pm (because I absolutely SUCK at getting up early/may eat lunch before going) will I be at least pretty close? I've never done this before. :confused: What actually happens, anyway? I'm ridiculously unprepared considering how long I've been looking forward to this. :$

Oh yeah, I'm in GA, too. I'm gonna be wearing a shirt that says "French Toast" on it and bringing my (crappy) ukulele if anyone wants to say hi...

ive been to prucenter before. for a different concert. and they do check. so you cant just cover it up. if you want details call the customer service line, since im not technlogically saavy and dont know really much about cameras. i figure as long as its not emormous youll be ok.

Prudential HALL (not center) was really anal about cameras and video when I went there for Video Games Live (though I did manage to sneakily take vids in my lap)... not sure about Center, though. :p

Oh no! :eek: That sounds terrible, good luck!

Archived