• Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

aww yayy! :dance:

it makes it more real :awesome:

*edit* i was just looking at your signature and this will be your first time on GA?

:awesome: we will have so much fun!

Five months and change sounds so much closer than six months. We're making progress people!

i know...

6 months makes me think of half of the year as a whole year..

5 months makes it feel way more closer... today, may 12th makes me think... 2 weeks and it will be only 4 months left :LOL:

*edit* i was just looking at your signature and this will be your first time on GA?

i know...

6 months makes me think of half of the year as a whole year..

5 months makes it feel way more closer... today, may 12th makes me think... 2 weeks and it will be only 4 months left :LOL:

Well, I'm counting days and its 164 today lol. I started with 172 so it feels like I've been a long way already :awesome:?

Well, I'm counting days and its 164 today lol. I started with 172 so it feels like I've been a long way already :awesome:?

Noooooo! Was hoping nobody would post the number of days... That's like sitting in class and watching the clock's seconds hand all hour, or glancing at the time every five minutes at work (what I'm doing now) ...!

Noooooo! Was hoping nobody would post the number of days... That's like sitting in class and watching the clock's seconds hand all hour, or glancing at the time every five minutes at work (what I'm doing now) ...!

MWAHAHA! >D Actually, reading this thread makes it seem as if it will be here as soon as the next concert I'm going to in 9 days. Unfortunatley its not that close. D:<

Yup yup! :D I'm so excited, I'll finally get to jump and scream and rock out they way I wanted to, and with fellow musers! :awesome:

I remember going to msg and being all :( because I couldn't be down on the floor. I really do wish the concert was like, in ten days instead of five and a half months.

I'm trying not to think about how far the concert date is though. I got acting projects this summer, so those will keep me distracted until then. By the time everything is done, it'll be the end of august... less than two months away! :dance:

EDIT: The possibility of going to Wembley isn't looking good right now. :supersad:

YES! are you in seats or GA?!

I've got seat, sadly - but my friend got GA for her husband and herself and her husband might switch with me so I can be in GA and he can sit! Fingers crossed. I'm going to Wembley before this- so it will be weird to see that then go back to a smaller US show.

I really want to go! Should I go?! I'm starting college this fall and just don't have anyone to go with...:( but I really really want to go! And since I am going to be in Philly and right by the train station it will be so easy for me to get there...so the question is should i go even though I will be all alone..? :$

I really want to go! Should I go?! I'm starting college this fall and just don't have anyone to go with...:( but I really really want to go! And since I am going to be in Philly and right by the train station it will be so easy for me to get there...so the question is should i go even though I will be all alone..? :$

A lot of us are going alone, like me. You can hang out with us fellow Musers there, it's fun! Especially if you're queuing for GA. I always go to concerts alone nowadays (gave up on my friends) and it's so much better to just meet people at them who are into the same music as you!

A lot of us are going alone, like me. You can hang out with us fellow Musers there, it's fun! Especially if you're queuing for GA. I always go to concerts alone nowadays (gave up on my friends) and it's so much better to just meet people at them who are into the same music as you!

Yeah it will probably be a lot easier I am just afraid of taking the train alone :$ lol

I hope to get a GA ticket or a good ticket, but that will be awesome if I could meet some of you! And yeah I only have friend who likes Muse but she is going to college in Boston so I don't think that will work out even though she wants to go.

yes

Yeah tons of people (including me) go by themselves to shows. It's better going by yourself than not going at all.

i really want to go! Should i go?! I'm starting college this fall and just don't have anyone to go with...:( but i really really want to go! And since i am going to be in philly and right by the train station it will be so easy for me to get there...so the question is should i go even though i will be all alone..? :$

do iiiiitttttttt. ;)

Yup yup! :D I'm so excited, I'll finally get to jump and scream and rock out they way I wanted to, and with fellow musers! :awesome:

I remember going to msg and being all :( because I couldn't be down on the floor. I really do wish the concert was like, in ten days instead of five and a half months.

I'm trying not to think about how far the concert date is though. I got acting projects this summer, so those will keep me distracted until then. By the time everything is done, it'll be the end of august... less than two months away! :dance:

EDIT: The possibility of going to Wembley isn't looking good right now. :supersad:

i thought of going to wembley too..

ive been looking some fares, and they are up to 800 from seattle :( but i dont know.. cause right after that i'll have my *muse week* and i know that i will need more money for that, so i think i have to wait for see them in their home country :rolleyes:

true, i have to go alone all the time too.. cause my friends and their stupid musical taste keeps me out. but at some point is way more better.

Yeah it will probably be a lot easier I am just afraid of taking the train alone :$ lol

I hope to get a GA ticket or a good ticket, but that will be awesome if I could meet some of you! And yeah I only have friend who likes Muse but she is going to college in Boston so I don't think that will work out even though she wants to go.

get a GA and come with us,

ill be traveling with the train too after both shows in ny & nj to NC, so :LOL:

dont worry about it, you'll get to be with lots of crazy & fun musers

im looking at my ticket all the time :D i put it on my closet's door...

he's so beautiful and important... :rolleyes:

i thought of going to wembley too..

ive been looking some fares, and they are up to 800 from seattle :( but i dont know.. cause right after that i'll have my *muse week* and i know that i will need more money for that, so i think i have to wait for see them in their home country :rolleyes:

Yeah. Same here. I think what sucks even more is that I had a ticket to go, a place to stay and everything. But now I don't think that I can go. I was so close... :(

At least I got my Muse weekend :D

Yeah. Same here. I think what sucks even more is that I had a ticket to go, a place to stay and everything. But now I don't think that I can go. I was so close... :(

At least I got my Muse weekend :D

it makes me feel so excited to think about that october ...

i dont wanna think about the months in between tho:LOL:

Okay you are all doing a good job at convincing me to go even if it will be by myself! :D

And probably will just have to look on stubhub for a GA ticket because I really want to be in GA again that was a ton of fun!

dont think.. do it ;)

Take Megabus! It runs from Philly to NYC and if you buy tickets early it'll only cost you as low as $1 each way. I did DC to NYC for $10 RT last time. They're nice and comfy and have free wifi too! Way better than the stupid, expensive train. :)

Take Megabus! It runs from Philly to NYC and if you buy tickets early it'll only cost you as low as $1 each way. I did DC to NYC for $10 RT last time. They're nice and comfy and have free wifi too! Way better than the stupid, expensive train. :)

Ooh wow that's good to know! I will keep that in mind, thanx! :)

you think they have services from nyc to NC?

cause cheap sounds great to me :D

You can take a bus to DC and then train or Greyhound to NC? That may be cheaper.

i was just checking it, and the schedule is just not right for me... cause i wanna be there the night before.. but damn is way more cheap...

amtrak cost me 103$ and with bus only 30$ but ill be there the same day of the gig, and kind of late... :rolleyes:

what time will you be at the RBC?

i was just checking it, and the schedule is just not right for me... cause i wanna be there the night before.. but damn is way more cheap...

amtrak cost me 103$ and with bus only 30$ but ill be there the same day of the gig, and kind of late... :rolleyes:

what time will you be at the RBC?

That one I'm getting there at like 6pm for, but I figure I'm queuing for enough of them, meh. We're gonna hang in the back and chat up the sound guys. I want to get into an after party! :p

Archived