• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

The concert was FRIKKIN AWESOME! I got barrier and I had so much fun the singer from Circa Survive pointed to my mom and called her a chick.

The only bad thing is that I really want GA for Muse now, but my mom is not relenting. We could sell our tickets and get GA and have money left over, but NO! Apparently, I'm too young for GA at Muse concerts.

I second this idea. :p Let's just cancel summer this year :LOL: I'd be game, if it meant I could see Muse any sooner ;) Hahahaha.

This will be my first Muse concert ever, plus it'll only be the third "major"/"famous" band's concert I've been to! (I live a very sad and sheltered life, apparently :LOL:)

So I'm just a little excited :dance:

You have no Idea How Amazingly AWESOME and INTENSE their Concerts are - Total Bliss. This is going to be my Second Show. Soooo EXCITED!!! Well have fun!!!

This will be my first Muse concert ever, plus it'll only be the third "major"/"famous" band's concert I've been to! (I live a very sad and sheltered life, apparently :LOL:)

You are in for an awesome experience.

BTW, I have tickets for Gaga in Boston next March too :) I'm also seeing her this July.

I know! I was like, "MOM! I bet the crowd at Muse will be less rowdy than the Coheed one!" I think. I don't know since I've never been in GA at Muse...

it will be just fine...

you have a couple of months to convince your mom, ;)

when i was... 14 i went to see Robbie williams :facepalm: and those ppl where fighting... they were like in their 50's lol... but fighting,

the 4 times i saw Muse i had a :awesome: time...

ppl is really cool... and friendly :happy:

I second this idea. :p Let's just cancel summer this year :LOL: I'd be game, if it meant I could see Muse any sooner ;) Hahahaha.

Aww. Haha. I'm so freakin excited as well. This is gonna be my fourth concert ever in my life (well... fifth. I went to the "Breaking Dawn Concert" in NYC, where I met Stephenie Meyer :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: and saw the guy from Blue October perform. He was good. Stephenie Meyer was a bitch, that and the fact that Breaking Dawn was shit made me hate Twilight. But that's another story entirely). All four times I've only seen Muse :happy: This is gonna be the first time I'll be seeing them in GA.

PS: I'm so jealous you're going to see Lady Gaga. Been dying to go to one of her concerts. But, money's tight :erm:

:facepalm:

nobody can never be too young or too old for a Muse concert :awesome:

I concur. :yesey:

You have no Idea How Amazingly AWESOME and INTENSE their Concerts are - Total Bliss. This is going to be my Second Show. Soooo EXCITED!!! Well have fun!!!

You are in for an awesome experience.

Oh believe me... I am basically wide-eyed and drooling every time I see a vid of them live :LOL: I can't even wrap my head around how amazing it must be to actually BE there! :awesome:

I'm slightly concerned that I may literally die from too much awesome, but I feel like it would be a pretty good way to go ;) (Plus, you guys still seem to be alive and kicking :LOL:)

BTW, I have tickets for Gaga in Boston next March too :) I'm also seeing her this July.

WOOOH! :dance: I'm so excited!!! Maybe I'll see you there :p

Ahhh... Muse AND Lady Gaga within 5 months of eachother? Okay, maybe I WILL die from too much awesome :LOL:

(PS -- 5 months from tomorrow! We are getting there! :D)

i still think we should skip the summer tough:$

I would be totally down for signing a "Let's Cancel Summer!" Petition and just skip straight from May to September... but who the heck would we send it to? :LOL:

Plus, I have a feeling our European friends on here wouldn't be too pleased with the idea :p

I would be totally down for signing a "Let's Cancel Summer!" Petition and just skip straight from May to September... but who the heck would we send it to? :LOL:

Plus, I have a feeling our European friends on here wouldn't be too pleased with the idea :p

probably... but.... hey.. im really selfish when it is about Muse :rolleyes:

sorry :$

and about who we should send it to... i would say instead, we should borrow The Simpson's time machine... get inside it... and its done.. no petition.. :LOL:

probably... but.... hey.. im really selfish when it is about Muse :rolleyes:

sorry :$

and about who we should send it to... i would say instead, we should borrow The Simpson's time machine... get inside it... and its done.. no petition.. :LOL:

Woooooooo!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Let's do it. :D

Oooh! Me likey! :p

Plus, with a time machine, think of all the other possibilities that would be open to us :p We could go see every show they've ever done! :awesome:

No way! I love summer and even though I'm not going to any of the UK summer gigs I'm still extremely excited to see them through shitty youtube videos :awesome:

No way! I love summer and even though I'm not going to any of the UK summer gigs I'm still extremely excited to see them through shitty youtube videos :awesome:

OMG same :awesome: I torture myself with crap vids from the Philly gig that I missed, but its okay, cos I just make myself more excited for October.

Plus I have various camps and such during the summer. I enjoy it.

Omg.

What a great idea!

Just don't tell anyone else about it...:shifty:

i wont :shifty:

but you can't do it either... :ninja:

A secret time travel society? :awesome:

(See? We're already finding incredibly bizarre ways to amuse ourselves until October :LOL: It'll fly by :p)

yeah.. we have to do something to get through the summer :LOL:

bizarre sounds fun to me :awesome:

Archived