• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I have a stupid question :LOL: How's the weather gonna be around that day? is it too cold? I have no idea what to expect of NJ in October :chuckle:

I'd say anywhere around 40–60 degrees? A light jacket would probably be enough.

OMG thank you so much for telling us this!! I immediately went and bought my GA ticket!! :D

Coming from Boston. I'll also have to leave on a 1am train :LOL:. Any other Bostonians?

I am, but I'll be staying overnight in NYC.

I'd say anywhere around 40–60 degrees? A light jacket would probably be enough.

oooh that is chilly! But it can't be as bad as when i lined up for Conor Oberst in the snow :LOL: it's funny how I'll be a roasted chicken in ACL and then 2 weeks later i'll be freezing my bum up there. :awesome: bring it on.

oooh that is chilly! But it can't be as bad as when i lined up for Conor Oberst in the snow :LOL: it's funny how I'll be a roasted chicken in ACL and then 2 weeks later i'll be freezing my bum up there. :awesome: bring it on.

Pretty much yeah. We'll be up in NYC with sunburns, haha.

Er... I'm pretty sure alcohol only makes you feel warmer, but actually makes you colder faster. :p

But yeah, definitely not snowing weather. :p I still don't think we should wear heavy jackets but cuddle for warmth instead though. :LOL:

My best friend and I JUST bought our tickets yesterday (so we're unfortunately up in the balcony section... no GA for us! :( ) but we're both freaking out because we've never seen the guys live before, even though we've loved them for years!

We need to drive about 5 hours to get there (we're thinking of taking a bus instead), but it will be worth it!

Er... I'm pretty sure alcohol only makes you feel warmer, but actually makes you colder faster. :p

But yeah, definitely not snowing weather. :p I still don't think we should wear heavy jackets but cuddle for warmth instead though. :LOL:

lol,

at least if we cuddle we wont be wasted by noon :LOL:

Yes, alcohol actually lowers your core body temperature. Because it makes blood flow to your face and skin, you feel warmer, but you might actually go into hypothermia without noticing it. So, if you're going to get blottoed, do bring a heavier coat.:p

I figure I'll just buy a $1 thrift store coat or something so I can leave it outside when we go in. But I'm hoping it'll be unseasonably warm.

lol,

at least if we cuddle we wont be wasted by noon :LOL:

So, if you're going to get blottoed, do bring a heavier coat.:p

gosh you guys are no fun :LOL:

if cuddling doesn't work we can always resort to dancing :dance: - I guess I'll bring a light jacket so I don't have to worry about it when we're inside.. or I might bring my heavier silver jacket and see if I can catch Matt's eye :LOL:

gosh you guys are no fun :LOL:

if cuddling doesn't work we can always resort to dancing :dance: - I guess I'll bring a light jacket so I don't have to worry about it when we're inside.. or I might bring my heavier silver jacket and see if I can catch Matt's eye :LOL:

Yeah, I'll bring my iPod speakers. :D Dance party in the queue!

Yes, alcohol actually lowers your core body temperature. Because it makes blood flow to your face and skin, you feel warmer, but you might actually go into hypothermia without noticing it. So, if you're going to get blottoed, do bring a heavier coat.:p

I figure I'll just buy a $1 thrift store coat or something so I can leave it outside when we go in. But I'm hoping it'll be unseasonably warm.

good idea... cause i think it will be kind of cold... at least before noon...

Yeah, I'll bring my iPod speakers. :D Dance party in the queue!

i cant wait to see ppl's faces watching at us.... :dance::LOL:

yeah i like seats...i get my own little space.

i am sure i would loooove GA but i am short, and would be pissed if i couldnt see!

Brooke-hey, glad to see you're going to this gig too - we've got to meet up!

Holy shit my tix just came in the mail!

WOW that was quick. Anybody else their tix?

I got mine yesterday via ticketmaster - crappy Concert Maps totally failed on me and wouldn't let me purchase more than one at a time no matter how many times I tried so I finally gave up when Ticketmaster sale started and had to get seats. Phoey! Loathe sitting for Muse!

That is criminally nerdy ... I LOVE it. Haha. So is there any protocol for what you put on the back? I mean, my gig history is pretty pitiful, so can I put my planned gigs on there?:$

The protocol is pretty much to put your .mu name on the sleeve and your gigs on the back, if anything. Sure, you can put upcoming gigs on - otherwise, you'd have to buy yet another shirt after those gigs... I got mine when the person who designed them first put them out last year and back then, it would not let you put gigs on the back. When I went to two shows in a row (Seattle and Portland) last month, I realized I need to get a second shirt for future back to back shows, so I'll be ordering one and putting my gigs on the back this time.

I'm the same way. Haha. Same reason why I'm getting a shirt too. :D

Yeah - the .mu shirt is very helpful to find other boardies. A whole bunch of us met up in Seattle and Portland - it was a great time. Don't be shy people... it's cool to connect with other people who love Muse - especially after spending so much of my time with people who look at me like I have two heads for loving them the way I do.

Since I have seats, I definitely won't be queueing. FYI: For those who don't want to queue all day but are concerned, I didn't queue in Seattle or Portland and was still at about the 6th or 7th row back on Matt's side for both shows by showing up when doors opened (without butting in front of anyone, mind you.)

Are there any pictures of the different views from the different seats at the Prudential Center?

I wanna see what my view will look like :)

I've been looking myself for the same thing, but no luck :( What section are you in? I'm up in 107, row 8... practically the nosebleeds :LOL:

If anyone finds anything, let us know :)

It could be warm, it could be cold. You never know around here. Its snowed in October before, but sometimes its been up in the 70s.

Sweet I managed to convince my friend to come along! Now he can drive us down instead of training! :happy:

It's so nerve-wracking that Concertmaps sends out the tickets so close to tour date. I want it now! lol. I wonder if they'll be playing a different setlist since the tour name is different?

Ah, I'm on the same level as you but section 128.

Good news is, I heard the place is pretty small so I think we have pretty decent seats :)

I hope so! :) The way I see it, if we can at least hear the epic amazingness, that's what really counts, right? ;)

It's so nerve-wracking that Concertmaps sends out the tickets so close to tour date. I want it now! lol.

^^Um, I definately just started singing Hysteria the minute I read that and it is now playing on iTunes :LOL: Thank you, tiptup13, for the inspiration ;)

Sweet I managed to convince my friend to come along! Now he can drive us down instead of training! :happy:

It's so nerve-wracking that Concertmaps sends out the tickets so close to tour date. I want it now! lol. I wonder if they'll be playing a different setlist since the tour name is different?

Dude, I hope so. I hope they're inspired by the summer gigs to play a lot more of their older stuff :D I'd cry if they played Cave or Dead Star.

Archived