• Dead Star
    • The Groove

Omg.

What a great idea!

Just don't tell anyone else about it...:shifty:

Pshhh I want in! :phu::p

yeah.. we have to do something to get through the summer :LOL:

bizarre sounds fun to me :awesome:

Bahhhh I dunno what to do now. I was gonna do a theatre production, but the show is really ehhh. :unsure:

So now I just have work, and A LOT of free time. hmm...

Pshhh I want in! :phu::p

Bahhhh I dunno what to do now. I was gonna do a theatre production, but the show is really ehhh. :unsure:

So now I just have work, and A LOT of free time. hmm...

i have a lot of work :(

and some trips in between too..

beer fest for the 4th of July in seattle:party: :dance:

then i'll go to chicago for 3 weeks

so my July is kinda full.. then August will come and there's a couple of good things here in seattle that i wanna try out..

and September... aww september will drive me crazy,

i know i will be counting day's, hours, minutes, and steps until October :(

i have a lot of work :(

and some trips in between too..

beer fest for the 4th of July in seattle:party: :dance:

then i'll go to chicago for 3 weeks

so my July is kinda full.. then August will come and there's a couple of good things here in seattle that i wanna try out..

and September... aww september will drive me crazy,

i know i will be counting day's, hours, minutes, and steps until October :(

Aww lucky! Haha. Yeah, I wish I can go on a trip somewhere, outside of the tri-state area of course :LOL:. It's been three years since I've been on a plane :(.

Ah well, all the money I'll be making this summer will go to my trip to London and Paris in January (with a small bit going towards my Muse Weekend :D)

Aww lucky! Haha. Yeah, I wish I can go on a trip somewhere, outside of the tri-state area of course :LOL:. It's been three years since I've been on a plane :(.

Ah well, all the money I'll be making this summer will go to my trip to London and Paris in January (with a small bit going towards my Muse Weekend :D)

I haven't been on a plane in 3 years either! :eek: I think it was 3 years. I forget lol. it was my first time on a plane :facepalm: and and I don't remember when, a couple years ago.

I have a couple of camps and etc. during summer. Camping in July, More camping at the end of July, a summer camp the week after that, a free week, then a fair all week, showing my rabbit, then the beach for a week, then a free week, then its September and I have school. Wow, writing it down, I have a lot to do this summer. Not a free week in August D: It will be a looong time waiting though. It hasn't really hit me yet, so I'm pretty chill right now...

Hahaha okay, this is going to be some slight "advertisement", but hear me out :LOL:

I figured I would mention it to you guys since A. You're all awesome for going to the same concert as me :LOL: and B. You're all looking for something entertaining to do this summer so it's more bearable haha.

I was very disappointed to find out that I had missed-out on getting involved in the USoE appreciation project (the one that apparently kind of died, then was finally revived last minute :LOL:) and I was thinking it might be nice to come up with some other sort of wide-scale "apprecation" project for the band so that people like me who joined the forum recently, or simply people who missed-out the first time could possibly get involved in something fun like this.

The only thing is that I don't just want to do a copycat of the original project... so I was hoping someone might have some ideas? It can be anything... another "sing-along", a lip-sync... maybe even something written like a scrapbook (I've always been a fan of this idea... that way they can "get to know" their fans a little bit... and maybe we could even try to give it to them in person after the show? :awesome: Anything physical that we could actually GIVE to them would be so cool) :) I already PM-ed a couple of members who'd also shown interest too late in the USoE project like me, and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Anyway, I thought I would let you guys know that I'm possibly considering starting something up but A. I need an idea first and B. I definately can't do it alone! :LOL: Anyone who wants to help brainstorm, organize, or take part is welcome!

I'm not gonna make a public thread about it or anything until its decided whether or not I'm gonna move forward with this. But I figured I would let you guys know about it first and get your thoughts/see if any of you would be interested :)

Thank you for letting me invade our thread with this random announcement :LOL:

Hahaha okay, this is going to be some slight "advertisement", but hear me out :LOL:

I figured I would mention it to you guys since A. You're all awesome for going to the same concert as me :LOL: and B. You're all looking for something entertaining to do this summer so it's more bearable haha.

I was very disappointed to find out that I had missed-out on getting involved in the USoE appreciation project (the one that apparently kind of died, then was finally revived last minute :LOL:) and I was thinking it might be nice to come up with some other sort of wide-scale "apprecation" project for the band so that people like me who joined the forum recently, or simply people who missed-out the first time could possibly get involved in something fun like this.

The only thing is that I don't just want to do a copycat of the original project... so I was hoping someone might have some ideas? It can be anything... another "sing-along", a lip-sync... maybe even something written like a scrapbook (I've always been a fan of this idea... that way they can "get to know" their fans a little bit... and maybe we could even try to give it to them in person after the show? :awesome: Anything physical that we could actually GIVE to them would be so cool) :) I already PM-ed a couple of members who'd also shown interest too late in the USoE project like me, and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Anyway, I thought I would let you guys know that I'm possibly considering starting something up but A. I need an idea first and B. I definately can't do it alone! :LOL: Anyone who wants to help brainstorm, organize, or take part is welcome!

I'm not gonna make a public thread about it or anything until its decided whether or not I'm gonna move forward with this. But I figured I would let you guys know about it first and get your thoughts/see if any of you would be interested :)

i've PM you :awesome:

PM'd ya too. ;)

Sooo, My mom said that since she's not letting us get GA, she's going to let us stay after the concert waiting around in the back to see if we can meet them. Is anyone else doing this? lol. and are there bodygaurds and stuff? My mom's usually pretty good at these things but I'm an little, unsure one.

Yeah.

Sooo, My mom said that since she's not letting us get GA, she's going to let us stay after the concert waiting around in the back to see if we can meet them. Is anyone else doing this? lol. and are there bodygaurds and stuff? My mom's usually pretty good at these things but I'm an little, unsure one.

Yeah.

yeah not to spoil your fun but the odds of meeting them are slim to none. a bunch of us waited around MSG for about 3 hours after the gig ended and they never showed. found out from a security guard's setlist a few days later that they left MSG before the audience did :LOL::$:(

yeah not to spoil your fun but the odds of meeting them are slim to none. a bunch of us waited around MSG for about 3 hours after the gig ended and they never showed. found out from a security guard's setlist a few days later that they left MSG before the audience did :LOL::$:(

Mehh, we can still try :ninja:

I made this :shifty::facepalm: lol

back

073.jpg

Front :awesome:

071.jpg

close-up of teh awesome silhouette

072.jpg

I have a SMBH shirt(don't judge me :ninja:), but thats it. I want a hoodie too. A Resistance Tour one. Not one that I made by meself. I can't believe I frikkin missed them in March :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i wont :rolleyes: i wont... :chuckle:

i have 2 t shirts with the .MU logo you know... and one has dates on the back and the other one says

"Hardcore Muser"

We are not

droplets

in the

ocean

:awesome:

i wont :rolleyes: i wont... :chuckle:

i have 2 t shirts with the .MU logo you know... and one has dates on the back and the other one says

"Hardcore Muser"

We are not

droplets

in the

ocean

:awesome:

That's so :awesome:

I actually saw a girl with a Resistance tour shirt one time. We were both wearing our Muse shirts. It was a good day. But, alas, I never saw her again...

I made a shirt that said "Sex with Dom on Drums" on the front, and then the MUSE logo and the concert date (3.5.2010) on the back. :LOL:

Its an inside joke between me and my friends... and a dream I've had for a while. :$

:awesome: i need one like that too :awesome: mine would say

sex with maffo anywhere :awesome:

lol

That's so :awesome:

I actually saw a girl with a Resistance tour shirt one time. We were both wearing our Muse shirts. It was a good day. But, alas, I never saw her again...

last time i saw someone with a resistance shirt was a guy, and i was listening super loud MotP in my car, he smiled at me :awesome:

indeed, i never saw him again

I once ran into an older guy with an Uprising shirt at a Florence and the Machine/Temper Trap concert. I proceeded to setlist rant for like 30 minutes at him. Think I scared him off! Was also super jealous because he was going to Coachella. :p

I once ran into an older guy with an Uprising shirt at a Florence and the Machine/Temper Trap concert. I proceeded to setlist rant for like 30 minutes at him. Think I scared him off! Was also super jealous because he was going to Coachella. :p

hahah:LOL:

it is true.. so sad...

i hope his new direction isn't called KATE HUDSON, lol... jk ;)

anyways.. im falling in love with this song, i have to be honest with you guys,

i've been singing this song the whole day yesterday,

and it was worst when i was at my photography class...

cause my professor was talking about composition, and how some ppl captures love on their photos... trying to represent the idea that "love is forever" :LOL:

i wanted to say... not forever, FOWEVER

Kate Hudson's nickname in LA is "the bike" because she's let everybody ride her. Bellamy's too smart for that. I give it two months tops. If not, he's an ass, pure and simple, totally sold out to the rock star cliche life.

Archived