• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

aww thats so true... we should do it though.. like someone said before... in between the ny area gigs this will be a way to stay awake :LOL:

i dont know if you just change it or i've never paid attention, but i LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE :D

Aww thanks! :happy: I was bored earlier today (bc i deleted my facebook, twitter, AND tumblr :eek:), so I added my fave pic of Dom. :D

As for the all-night-Muse-singalong, I unfortunately have to go back to Jersey after the Nassau gig :( Gotta drop off the cousins and a friend, and then pick up my bro and my best friend. :happy:

Aww thanks! :happy: I was bored earlier today (bc i deleted my facebook, twitter, AND tumblr :eek:), so I added my fave pic of Dom. :D

As for the all-night-Muse-singalong, I unfortunately have to go back to Jersey after the Nassau gig :( Gotta drop off the cousins and a friend, and then pick up my bro and my best friend. :happy:

i like Dom's smile in that one.. so him. :rolleyes:

so funny... you will be changing the crowd... at least they wont get sick of you and all the muse stuff... "normal ppl" cant be around too long with Muse fans.

and why in the world did you delete your FB, TW and TB?

i like Dom's smile in that one.. so him. :rolleyes:

so funny... you will be changing the crowd... at least they wont get sick of you and all the muse stuff... "normal ppl" cant be around too long with Muse fans.

and why in the world did you delete your FB, TW and TB?

:LOL: Right?

Actually, my cousins are starting to get into Muse (one is extremely into music, and he admires Matt A LOT. lol), and my friend is just as obsessed as I am. I'm taking all of them for their bdays. My bff is a fan :), and my bro is obsessed in mastering all of the songs (he has a lot of them down pat, including KoC and MKU). And too true about "normal ppl." Haha. Most people just roll their eyes at me once I get going about Muse.

As for deleting said FB, TW, and TB... I did it for kicks :D For realzies, I just felt like I'm extremely tied down those sites, like it was an addiction for me. So I deleted them, but its only for the summer. And lemme tell ya, I feel so FREE. :)

As for deleting said FB, TW, and TB... I did it for kicks :D For realzies, I just felt like I'm extremely tied down those sites, like it was an addiction for me. So I deleted them, but its only for the summer. And lemme tell ya, I feel so FREE. :)

I've considered axing my facebook presence lately. But it seems so irreversible ... :unsure:

I've considered axing my facebook presence lately. But it seems so irreversible ... :unsure:

Actually, its not irreversible at all. Really, you're just de-activating it. Once de-activated, your profile won't be seen by anyone, and you're taken off your friend's "friends" list and all that, all your photo tags won't be linked anymore, etc. BUT, it's not gone forever. If you decide you want your page back, all you need to do is log back in with your email and password. :)

FB really did rule my life. Its hard not having it, and I constantly think about what people are doing. But then I think "Wait a minute, I don't have a fb anymore" and then I go on with my life. :LOL:

Actually, its not irreversible at all. Really, you're just de-activating it. Once de-activated, your profile won't be seen by anyone, and you're taken off your friend's "friends" list and all that, all your photo tags won't be linked anymore, etc. BUT, it's not gone forever. If you decide you want your page back, all you need to do is log back in with your email and password. :)

FB really did rule my life. Its hard not having it, and I constantly think about what people are doing. But then I think "Wait a minute, I don't have a fb anymore" and then I go on with my life. :LOL:

So when you log back in, do you have all the same friends again? Or do you have to send out requests to all of them? Of course, I have to imagine a handful of people will get upset thinking I "unfriended" them.:rolleyes:

So when you log back in, do you have all the same friends again? Or do you have to send out requests to all of them? Of course, I have to imagine a handful of people will get upset thinking I "unfriended" them.:rolleyes:

I believe everything, including your friends, is restored once you log back in. ;)

Two days ago, I set as my status as "Hey, remember cell phones? Yeah, use them to talk to me. I'm deleting my facebook tomorrow." :LOL: That pretty much let everyone know. Though, I did get a few texts from people asking where my fb page went. :rolleyes:

Two days ago, I set as my status as "Hey, remember cell phones? Yeah, use them to talk to me. I'm deleting my facebook tomorrow." :LOL: That pretty much let everyone know. Though, I did get a few texts from people asking where my fb page went. :rolleyes:

LOL, I'd probably get a couple texts like a month later wondering where my profile went. :LOL:

I believe everything, including your friends, is restored once you log back in. ;)

That would explain my friends count fluctuating from day to day, and their comments and "likes" disappearing and reappearing all the time. Now it all makes sense, though I wish they'd make up their minds!

:LOL: Right?

Actually, my cousins are starting to get into Muse (one is extremely into music, and he admires Matt A LOT. lol), and my friend is just as obsessed as I am. I'm taking all of them for their bdays. My bff is a fan :), and my bro is obsessed in mastering all of the songs (he has a lot of them down pat, including KoC and MKU). And too true about "normal ppl." Haha. Most people just roll their eyes at me once I get going about Muse.

yeah.. it happens to me too...

is such a huge addiction,

i'm at aschool thinking about it and this forum,

of course if i have to choose, i'll have to delete FB:rolleyes:

yeah.. it happens to me too...

is such a huge addiction,

i'm at aschool thinking about it and this forum,

of course if i have to choose, i'll have to delete FB:rolleyes:

:LOL:

I wish it was October already. All this is making me excited. :musesign:

:LOL:

I wish it was October already. All this is making me excited. :musesign:

:facepalm: tell me about it...

i have this in my door

IMG_1726.jpg

that is the ticket for this gig... the first one that i got (with TM)

everytime i see it is like...

:supersad: i wish it was september already.. at least to know is closer :rolleyes:

i have this in my door

IMG_1726.jpg

:supersad: i wish it was september already.. at least to know is closer :rolleyes:

D: my ticket is on my mirror along with tickets to other concerts that I went to/are going to.

Actually I'm going to a concert tomorrow.

i have this in my door

IMG_1726.jpg

That's awesome! Haha. I ordered two of the GA tickets from concertmaps (:facepalm:) and one from ticketmaster. Its on my wall next to my bed. :D

That's awesome! Haha. I ordered two of the GA tickets from concertmaps (:facepalm:) and one from ticketmaster. Its on my wall next to my bed. :D

i got 1 with TM, 2 with concertmaps :facepalm: too... and 1 with stubhub... but the seller got the ticket with concertmaps too :facepalm: so i have to wait a very long time for the other 3 tickets :(

Coheed and Cambria, and Circa Survive. My first GA concert, tonight baby!

I'm so excited :awesome:

that's great...

i remember my first time in GA... a robbie williams concert :facepalm: lol... *feel really embarrassed right now*

guys i am so exciiiitttteeedddd.

:dance:

bahhh

me too!

i cant wait... i just cant wait... im thinking all day about this gigs, i think this will be the best week of my life :awesome:

AHHHH! I just got off the phone with my mom, and apparently my tickets came in the mail today! :awesome:

Damn it. Why can't it be October like, NOW?! :(

Yayyyyy! :dance:

and fo realz. I got like nothing to do all summer. Might as well skip to september. :LOL:

and fo realz. I got like nothing to do all summer. Might as well skip to september. :LOL:

I second this idea. :p Let's just cancel summer this year :LOL: I'd be game, if it meant I could see Muse any sooner ;) Hahahaha.

This will be my first Muse concert ever, plus it'll only be the third "major"/"famous" band's concert I've been to! (I live a very sad and sheltered life, apparently :LOL:)

So I'm just a little excited :dance:

I second this idea. :p Let's just cancel summer this year :LOL: I'd be game, if it meant I could see Muse any sooner ;) Hahahaha.

This will be my first Muse concert ever, plus it'll only be the third "major"/"famous" band's concert I've been to! (I live a very sad and sheltered life, apparently :LOL:)

So I'm just a little excited :dance:

heyy!!!

i wanna skip this summer too :rolleyes:

im trying to plan something so i can feel i little exited about summer... but when i think that october is so far.. i just wanna say... no no, i dont need summer... bring me the fall right now!

heyy!!!

i wanna skip this summer too :rolleyes:

im trying to plan something so i can feel i little exited about summer... but when i think that october is so far.. i just wanna say... no no, i dont need summer... bring me the fall right now!

There's always a trip to a European stadium gig to pass the time (which I can't afford but that has never stopped me). :ninja:

There's always a trip to a European stadium gig to pass the time (which I can't afford but that has never stopped me). :ninja:

i thought so..

i tried to book flights, but from seattle its around 800$ :eek: plus ticket :awesome: and where to stay... i cant afford it cause

that would mean less money for the october gigs :( and since that's a week and 4 gigs :awesome: , i prefer to keep my money.

so i guess i'll just wait, trying no to drive myself crazy with all this speculations :noey:

Ah, I envy you ... I gotta work all summer, in my insufferable night-shift job.:( I so wish I was motivated enough to find another career. But ... at least for now I know I have September and October to look forward to ... since they were nice enough to give me a bit of time off for my beloved Muse.:musesign:

Archived