• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Haha ... yeah I'm not nearly as badass as that sounds. My initials are CCC so my friends often call me Triple C ... we're all massive nerds so it doesn't end up sounding too gangsta. Actually more often people just call me "Cec" (my actual name is Cecily).

Cecily = Importance of Being Earnest :awesome:

Haha ... yeah I'm not nearly as badass as that sounds. My initials are CCC so my friends often call me Triple C ... we're all massive nerds so it doesn't end up sounding too gangsta. Actually more often people just call me "Cec" (my actual name is Cecily).

What about C-Train? :eyebrows:

That sounds gangster.

Right now, barrier is a go. I really want a good view of the stage, and knowing me I'll get stuck behind some tall person. Lol. But I wouldn't be upset if I'm somewhere else. :D

I just watched Seattle live show and I've decided to try barrier too! Only problem is the earliest train arrives at 11:22am.... Do you think that's early enough to line up? And I hope my neck doesn't cramp from looking up when they're on the towers, lol.

Ooooh these looks cool. I may get one to help me be more outgoing with people in the line. I'm usually too scared.

Although I should start with this thread!

Yeah...same reason I'm probably getting shirt too. I'm usually not too outgoing, but since I'm going alone this time, I figure I should make some friends here on this thread and in line, haha. I'm so pumped!

I just watched Seattle live show and I've decided to try barrier too! Only problem is the earliest train arrives at 11:22am.... Do you think that's early enough to line up? And I hope my neck doesn't cramp from looking up when they're on the towers, lol.

Yeah...same reason I'm probably getting shirt too. I'm usually not too outgoing, but since I'm going alone this time, I figure I should make some friends here on this thread and in line, haha. I'm so pumped!

I think you should be fine. :) haha. Though if you want (since you're gonna be alone), you chill with us. :D I'm bring my bro and my best friend, but I'd love to meet other musers.

We can be tiny people together! :p lol.

ill be there by 6 or 7 am... with books and music...

i guess will be a whole bunch of little ppl on the street, just siting there,

long day, and time to get to know other muser's

and ill be going alone too.:rolleyes:

Apples to Apples! :awesome:

EDIT: Someone should bring line booze. :chuckle: Help some of us out. *hinthint*

I have a stupid question :LOL: How's the weather gonna be around that day? is it too cold? I have no idea what to expect of NJ in October :chuckle:

6 am ? :eek: damn, i need to talk to my friend and convince her to get to the venue as early as possible

Apples to Apples! :awesome:

EDIT: Someone should bring line booze. :chuckle: Help some of us out. *hinthint*

This is a great idea!

tekila! :awesome:

its great for the cold & long nights :rolleyes:

And well now this gave me an idea! I wonder if I can stuff a bottle or two in my luggage :ninja:

Please do. And bring me booze for ACL too while you're at it! :p

:LOL: I can picture the scene at the border "so what is all this alcohol for??" me: "it's.. a present for an over 21 ofc :ninja:

You know, since the legal age down here is 18, you should come over next year whenever Muse decide to tour. It could be fun :awesome:

:LOL: I can picture the scene at the border "so what is all this alcohol for??" me: "it's.. a present for an over 21 ofc :ninja:

You know, since the legal age down here is 18, you should come over next year whenever Muse decide to tour. It could be fun :awesome:

ooh the possibilities! Are you trying to find a place for ACL? Because if you want I can Dee if you can stay at my house it's big so lots of room. Wouldn't be able to party as much though but it'd be free for you!

ooh the possibilities! Are you trying to find a place for ACL? Because if you want I can Dee if you can stay at my house it's big so lots of room. Wouldn't be able to party as much though but it'd be free for you!

'Dee' *childish :chuckle: *

That would be so nice of you! I have been looking (but not booking!) for a decent room for one. But seriously it'd be great, and maybe we can't party but I'm sure we can giggle and be super excited about ths bands we see each day :LOL:

btw when will you get to the NY area? I think I'm getting there on thursday (but not going to the other show), so maybe we can have more time to hang out! or idk what all the musers have in mind :)

That would be so nice of you! I have been looking (but not booking!) for a decent room for one. But seriously it'd be great, and maybe we can't party but I'm sure we can giggle and be super excited about ths bands we see each day :LOL:

btw when will you get to the NY area? I think I'm getting there on thursday (but not going to the other show), so maybe we can have more time to hang out! or idk what all the musers have in mind :)

Eh, sorry typos, stupid iPhone autocorrect... I was at the movies, seeing Kick Ass! So yeah, anyways, I'll talk to my parents. I don't see why they'd have a problem with it. As for NY, I was considering going up Thursday night after class, yeah, though I need to figure out living arrangements for the weekend. I was planning on maybe seeing another concert (if there's anything good) or a broadway show that Friday, if you're interested. Student rush tickets for broadway are the best!

Eh, sorry typos, stupid iPhone autocorrect... I was at the movies, seeing Kick Ass! So yeah, anyways, I'll talk to my parents. I don't see why they'd have a problem with it. As for NY, I was considering going up Thursday night after class, yeah, though I need to figure out living arrangements for the weekend. I was planning on maybe seeing another concert (if there's anything good) or a broadway show that Friday, if you're interested. Student rush tickets for broadway are the best!

Ooooh how did I not think of Broadway! And yeah maybe we can find a good show for friday (or maybe they'll announce a super secret awesome show for fans only? :awesome: a girl can dream).

I'm supposed to stay over with my friend in NJ that weekend but who knows how it'll work out. It's too soon to tell :LOL: Please october hurry up

Yay tiny people line ftw!! =D

Wow that's early! Hopefully not many people will get there that early...haha. Then I'll have a better place in line. :p

I can definitely bring some.....hehe....

I love how we're planning so far in advance, lol.

Yay tiny people line ftw!! =D

Wow that's early! Hopefully not many people will get there that early...haha. Then I'll have a better place in line. :p

I can definitely bring some.....hehe....

I love how we're planning so far in advance, lol.

Haha. I love it. I'll bring some booze as well. Though my bro will not be happy. :rolleyes: Oh wells.

6 am ? :eek: damn, i need to talk to my friend and convince her to get to the venue as early as possible

is just that i have anything else to do... im flying to the east coast only for the gigs... ill be in ny by friday around 7pm... and then to both gigs early... same with RBC and charlottesville (if i get a ride to that one or figure something out.)

Please do. And bring me booze for ACL too while you're at it! :p

when is the acl?

i wanna go :happy: (has muse confirmed attendance?)

it will be a nice idea to meet with other musers, just to hang out before the gigs. :rolleyes:

Archived