Do you think we'll have the same general set list in the fall that we had in the spring? If so, what song do you think NSC will replace? I envision a bunch of Twi-hards squeeing along to it at the show. Do you think the video will have clips of the movie in it?

Do you think we'll have the same general set list in the fall that we had in the spring?

I think so since it's still The Resistance tour.

If so, what song do you think NSC will replace?

I hope GL (I like GL. I just don't like it live.)

I envision a bunch of Twi-hards squeeing along to it at the show.

Do you think the video will have clips of the movie in it?

Please NO!!! :vomit:

I hope GL (I like GL. I just don't like it live.)

I think we're in the minority. I really like GL on the album but thought it was just "meh" live.

Please NO!!! :vomit:

I think we have to prepare ourselves for that since it's being released specifically for the movie. As cheesy as the song is, it can only get worse with movie clips.

I think we're in the minority. I really like GL on the album but thought it was just "meh" live.

I think we have to prepare ourselves for that since it's being released specifically for the movie. As cheesy as the song is, it can only get worse with movie clips.

I like the new song now that I know Matt wrote it based on his personal life. To think he wrote it for Bella and Sparkles exclusively would make me lose sleep at night!:eek:

Do you think we'll have the same general set list in the fall that we had in the spring? If so, what song do you think NSC will replace? I envision a bunch of Twi-hards squeeing along to it at the show. Do you think the video will have clips of the movie in it?

I think in that press release about the video debuting on MTV, VH1 etc... on Thursday it mentions there being clips of the movie in there.

I'm assuming we will have about the same set list, considering it's just the 2nd leg, unless they decide to surprise us and add in some of those songs they are playing at the stadium shows, the ones they said they haven't played in awhile. :)

I envision a bunch of Twi-hards squeeing along to it at the show.

My guess is that this is practically inevitable.

Hence, my thinking that I'll stand further back on the floor for this gig, rather than go for the front.

And also, my sudden desire to purchase better quality earplugs that mute the higher frequencies. :p

Along with some opiates, lest I become a tad too irritable. :stunned:

Do you think the video will have clips of the movie in it?

I didn't even think of that. :fear: IT CANNOT BE!

I like the new song now that I know Matt wrote it based on his personal life. To think he wrote it for Bella and Sparkles exclusively would make me lose sleep at night!:eek:

That makes me like it more too

I think in that press release about the video debuting on MTV, VH1 etc... on Thursday it mentions there being clips of the movie in there.

I'm assuming we will have about the same set list, considering it's just the 2nd leg, unless they decide to surprise us and add in some of those songs they are playing at the stadium shows, the ones they said they haven't played in awhile. :)

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Really?

I hope they play some old ones for us! Showbiz Showbiz Showbiz!

I would expect something like RBS to eb thrown in. MAYBE something like Bliss or CE. Possibly a super rarity, but seeing as its an American show, I highly doubt. They don't care about the hardcore fans here at all it seems :(

I looooove Darkshines. :D I hold the record for most listens to it :LOL:

How many time? I can't be sure because I have a CD in my car, so my ipod play count isn't accurate. One time I listened to Unintended for a week, so it prolly has the highest play count. :chuckle:

How many time? I can't be sure because I have a CD in my car, so my ipod play count isn't accurate. One time I listened to Unintended for a week, so it prolly has the highest play count. :chuckle:

In September i managed 500 times (yes I was seriously counting) in 5 days. I listen to it on average 35-40 times a week.

So yes... I think i win :LOL:

In September i managed 500 times (yes I was seriously counting) in 5 days. I listen to it on average 35-40 times a week.

So yes... I think i win :LOL:

Wow. I think you have an obsessive personality. That's ok; you are in good company! :D

I would expect something like RBS to eb thrown in. MAYBE something like Bliss or CE. Possibly a super rarity, but seeing as its an American show, I highly doubt. They don't care about the hardcore fans here at all it seems :(

I just don't get why they would play RBS at all. :erm:

I really hope they play CE, i'll die if they do that... or SD :rolleyes::supersad:

... and a romance is born :chuckle: we need more love in this world!

i thought the same... lol

Archived