:chuckle: I might could do a movie. I'm a little worried about getting everything accomplished (mostly the packing) so that I'm ready to jump in the car and head to VA the moment the Raleigh gig is over. I'll be working Mon and Tues that week. :vomit:

Yeah, work will be problem here too, but I will take the entire week if possible. Especially if another gig close by isw announced.

:yesey:!

Movies with explosions so we can cheer whenever something blows up :LOL:

I can't wait for this gig! Going to be so much fun I know it :awesome:

hey church, sorry I can't see you in your lab coat for this gig! I was thinking of Raleigh again since it was when I first caught them live evah, but some of the other fall dates worked better for us this time ... get their autographs on that thing so I can live vicariously already, will ya? :LOL:

hey church, sorry I can't see you in your lab coat for this gig! I was thinking of Raleigh again since it was when I first caught them live evah, but some of the other fall dates worked better for us this time ... get their autographs on that thing so I can live vicariously already, will ya? :LOL:

Don't worry there will be lots of pics :chuckle:

I'll do my best. I have the lab coat for Bellsy. I'll take my hamonica for Chris :D I really hop I get to meet them this time :awesome: I still need to think of something for Dom :LOL:

I'll do my best. I have the lab coat for Bellsy. I'll take my hamonica for Chris :D I really hop I get to meet them this time :awesome: I still need to think of something for Dom :LOL:

you must tell me your plan because i wanna be in on this :awesome:

you must tell me your plan because i wanna be in on this :awesome:

same here :awesome: :awesome: :ninja::awesome: :awesome:

i was watching Bliss, on youtube today...

the glastonbury 04 concert... and matt whit the lab coat just made me think of you... :rolleyes:

look.

You'd be suprised how often i get that kind of thing :LOL:

I wonder what I'll do after the lab coat gets signed...... DISCO SUIT :awesome:?

My biggest 2 problems are 1) that will equal at least one night of sleep after a pit to queue for another pit. 2) Wearing the Glastonbury get up 2 nights in a row can cause problems with cleanliness.

u can sleep on the way to VA, and some hours maybe on the line...

and take the lab coat off, put it in some backpack, then take it and is ready to wear. :D

*my problem is that the only train from raleigh to charlottesville will arrive there by 8:30 pm..

so i have no way to get there on time...

u can sleep on the way to VA, and some hours maybe on the line...

and take the lab coat off, put it in some backpack, then take it and is ready to wear. :D

*my problem is that the only train from raleigh to charlottesville will arrive there by 8:30 pm..

so i have no way to get there on time...

I'm going to be alone and driving :(

Its not the lab coat I worry about... its the rest of my outfit I worry about. I only have one set of black dress clothes.

Oh damn :( Well maybe you can arrange a ride there and a way back?

I'm going to be alone and driving :(

Its not the lab coat I worry about... its the rest of my outfit I worry about. I only have one set of black dress clothes.

Oh damn :( Well maybe you can arrange a ride there and a way back?

oh, that a problem... well but put some sweatpants or whatever on your car and just change it, at least you have a way to go... :rolleyes:

i just need a ride there... cause from there ill take the train to DC, just to hang out...

so my only problem is how to get there...

i thought of renting a car.. but is way too expensive... plus i have to pay 30$ per day cause im under 25 :mad:

oh, that a problem... well but put some sweatpants or whatever on your car and just change it, at least you have a way to go... :rolleyes:

i just need a ride there... cause from there ill take the train to DC, just to hang out...

so my only problem is how to get there...

i thought of renting a car.. but is way too expensive... plus i have to pay 30$ per day cause im under 25 :mad:

True... but i will be full Glasto back to back nights :LOL: I'm sucha fanboy :chuckle:

I could give you a ride to Charlottesville?

Archived