Grrr now i want to hear RBS. :LOL: (no comments Christina :p) Its our best bet probably for something different unless they play some different things on the west coast and such during the earlier stages of the tour.

... and a romance is born :chuckle: we need more love in this world!

i thought the same... lol

:stunned: Wow, just wow.

Its funnier becasue you're the second person to make this joke :LOL:

:yesey:

Grrr now i want to hear RBS. :LOL: (no comments Christina :p) Its our best bet probably for something different unless they play some different things on the west coast and such during the earlier stages of the tour.

Apparently you are my forum boyfriend, so I am supposed to argue with you. :D It's what I would do in real life. :chuckle:

RBS is boring!

i was just checking on ticketmaster if they still have tickets..

and

it surprised me when i found GA for this gig..

cause when i tried to buy it trough it, they were sold out...

united.jpg

wait, GA is sold out? :supersad: i haven't gotten one for Shelley yet . . . :supersad:

I just read another thread "Matt dating Kate Hudson". First Twilight now Kate Hudson! What's next a bit part for Matt in a cheesy action flick??!! I dare say the American influence is scaring me!!! :eek:

Last week he was dating some canadian model. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

wait, GA is sold out? :supersad: i haven't gotten one for Shelley yet . . . :supersad:

No, it's not sold out yet, I just pulled up a GA ticket. :)

Oh and I just realized it's what Erika (Brainwashed) was posting about, you must have missed seeing what she typed up there.

Oh and I just realized it's what Erika (Brainwashed) was posting about, you must have missed seeing what she typed up there.

*sigh of relief* good, i really want shelley to come but she can't afford it at the momen t:)

Apparently you are my forum boyfriend, so I am supposed to argue with you. :D It's what I would do in real life. :chuckle:

RBS is boring!

I am really tempted to sig this :chuckle: I would argue too :LOL:

RBS is legend!

This could get very bad :LOL:

*sigh of relief* good, i really want shelley to come but she can't afford it at the momen t:)

yes, yes. there's some GA!

i got mine with concertmaps, cause when i tried with ticketmaster it was as sold out...

i wish i could just cancel the concertmaps one and get it with tm in 1 week,

but no.. i have to wait :mad:

I got the tweet about the changed US tour dates but couldn't access the full message from my phone. When I got home, I was sooooooooooo relieved to see that our date hasn't changed, especially since two shows were cancelled. Whew! :dance: (Congrats to Chris and his ever-expanding brood)

I got the tweet about the changed US tour dates but couldn't access the full message from my phone. When I got home, I was sooooooooooo relieved to see that our date hasn't changed, especially since two shows were cancelled. Whew! :dance: (Congrats to Chris and his ever-expanding brood)

I know, not gonna lie, I was holding my breath when I got that text. lol Congrats to the Wolstenholme family!

So it really does appear that they're not gonna do any more US dates in the fall. (poor FL:() So I guess I'll be driving up for this show! :awesome: I'm so glad I'm still able to get a GA from Ticketmaster.

Hi, Christina! I guess I'll be seeing you again in October.:kiss:

First let me say I am happy for Christopher and his little lovelies. But....I feel ill. Babies can come early especially if it is their 5th. We are sooooo close to the canceled dates. Please give me some board love and reassurance!!!:eek:

By the way I do quite like their new song and dare I say the video?! I know it's Twilight and the movie clips are there but when Matthew plays the piano and sings it gives me the chills.

Again way nervous about our date!!!!

First let me say I am happy for Christopher and his little lovelies. But....I feel ill. Babies can come early especially if it is their 5th. We are sooooo close to the canceled dates. Please give me some board love and reassurance!!!:eek:

By the way I do quite like their new song and dare I say the video?! I know it's Twilight and the movie clips are there but when Matthew plays the piano and sings it gives me the chills.

Again way nervous about our date!!!!

not cool :supersad:

hahah

now im worried too :eek:

they should start planning tours around Chris & his babies... lol :LOL:

I am really tempted to sig this :chuckle: I would argue too :LOL:

RBS is legend!

This could get very bad :LOL:

:chuckle: Go for it.

and RBS :fear: We need some exciting songs!

yes, yes. there's some GA!

i got mine with concertmaps, cause when i tried with ticketmaster it was as sold out...

i wish i could just cancel the concertmaps one and get it with tm in 1 week,

but no.. i have to wait :mad:

I don't like that it takes so long for the tickets to come, but I wonder if this helps keep our presale tix out of the hands of scalpers. I know some do end up on ebay moments after the presale ends, but think about it: if the scalpers don't have an actual ticket to sell, i bet some are less likely to go for our tix.

So it really does appear that they're not gonna do any more US dates in the fall. (poor FL:() So I guess I'll be driving up for this show! :awesome: I'm so glad I'm still able to get a GA from Ticketmaster.

Hi, Christina! I guess I'll be seeing you again in October.:kiss:

:dance: I will be queuing for GA alone! I'm hoping to get there by 9:00 a.m. My grandma wanted to go to this show, so my mom will be in a seat with her. :LOL:

i was freaking out.. really..

then i felt such a huge relive...:rolleyes:

btw, looks like Chris is making it up for Matt and Dom.... he's having babys for everybody in the crew :LOL:

I was freaking out too. That's too many kids. :unsure: And now I'm all worried about our show dates (NC and VA) since they are late Oct.

I don't like that it takes so long for the tickets to come, but I wonder if this helps keep our presale tix out of the hands of scalpers. I know some do end up on ebay moments after the presale ends, but think about it: if the scalpers don't have an actual ticket to sell, i bet some are less likely to go for our tix.

I was freaking out too. That's too many kids. :unsure: And now I'm all worried about our show dates (NC and VA) since they are late Oct.

I think so... that's the whole point of the delay i guess... but it makes me feel nervous, anxious and hyper :rolleyes:

if i dont have my tickets i feel that the whole thing can go away...

as you said, NC and VA are late october.. the last ones,

but lets hope.. lets hope nothing else change... :happy:

I think so... that's the whole point of the delay i guess... but it makes me feel nervous, anxious and hyper :rolleyes:

if i dont have my tickets i feel that the whole thing can go away...

as you said, NC and VA are late october.. the last ones,

but lets hope.. lets hope nothing else change... :happy:

if they have to cancel this gig i'm gonna die :supersad:

Archived