I wore it to Nashville too and I was recognised by several boardies. I have to wear it to every gig until Matt signs it though,

I would rather hear GL than UD. That song is awful. Or better yet, just replace GL and UD with Citizen Erased adn Fury. Problem solved :yesey:

oh god, if they played fury you would hear the highest pitch scream youve ever heard and then see someone being dragged out of the pit, fainted, after it was over. :LOL: needless to say thats my all time favorite song.

and couldnt agree more about UD. blegh. i actually kinda liked GL on the album *awaits angry mob* but i didnt like it as much live. starlight can gtfo and be replaced by space dementia or hell, any piano song for that matter..

alright enough with my setlist wishes. umm...how much longer until the show? :LOL:

Congrats on finishing your final, sgtpeppershp! I agree that they must keep New Born and the amazing lasers. I think the new song should take the place of Undisclosed Desires...and I haven't even heard it yet. :LOL:

yay thanks! i think i did pretty well on it too..for once!

oh and i thought of another song i could definitely do without hearing.. resistance :ninja: ive never liked it :ninja:

i feel bad for being all anti-setlist now, sooo yay :musesign:

how about they have some spaceeeeeee deeeeemeeeeentiaaaaaa in our eyesssss

Fucking LOVE Space Dementia. Really want to hear Butterflies & Hurricanes too. :D But Glorious would be amazing, just because they've only played it a few times.

how about they have some spaceeeeeee deeeeemeeeeentiaaaaaa in our eyesssss

if that happens... i'll die... my throat will burn after singing and screaming that song :awesome:

Fucking LOVE Space Dementia. Really want to hear Butterflies & Hurricanes too. :D But Glorious would be amazing, just because they've only played it a few times.

Butterflies & Hurricanes :awesome:

i was thinking they might be in raleigh on monday night trying to chill out... cause they'll be partying for sure on sunday night in new york...

:ninja::dance: :dance:

Movie? A bunch of Musers watching a movie could only be fun

Movie? A bunch of Musers watching a movie could only be fun

:chuckle: I might could do a movie. I'm a little worried about getting everything accomplished (mostly the packing) so that I'm ready to jump in the car and head to VA the moment the Raleigh gig is over. I'll be working Mon and Tues that week. :vomit: