No more negative thoughts from y'all :fear:

u're right :$

Go :musesign:

*every time i try to put *museSIGN* i write *museSING* :LOL:

The Parisian thread thinks Muse will play IBTY tonight....so that can sing along en francais!

C'est incroyable! (I think I said that wrong :$)

LOL...

i wanna hear Matt singing French live :p

a think that awkward situation will increase my love for him:$

they didn't play those or you dont want them to play it?

i love SS :supersad:

I WANT THEM TO PLAY IT!!!!! I WANT THEM TO ROCK AGAIN!!!! not play this generic, Twihard, casual fan appeasing bullshit.

They did get Bliss, btu NO SS? NO NEW BORN? If its becomes a common thing for SS to not be in the set, you can count my out for Muse live after this tour. That just tears it for me...... I really hope it comes back :(

They did get Bliss and MK, but thats was all really. Grrrrr.

NSC and IBTY in exchange for NB and SS. BLASPHEMY MUSE!!!! MUSICAL BLASPHEMY!!!!! :fear:

I WANT THEM TO PLAY IT!!!!! I WANT THEM TO ROCK AGAIN!!!! not play this generic, Twihard, casual fan appeasing bullshit.

They did get Bliss, btu NO SS? NO NEW BORN? If its becomes a common thing for SS to not be in the set, you can count my out for Muse live after this tour. That just tears it for me...... I really hope it comes back :(

NSC and IBTY in exchange for NB and SS. BLASPHEMY MUSE!!!! MUSICAL BLASPHEMY!!!!! :fear:

yeah.. i was just looking at that thread...

i cant bealive they put NSC instead..

really happy that they've played Bliss though, but is not enough...

i really hope that at least 2 of the 4 gigs that i have tickets for, they will play SS and CE... and MotP..

less cheesy twi-songs.

yeah.. i was just looking at that thread...

i cant bealive they put NSC instead..

really happy that they've played Bliss though, but is not enough...

i really hope that at least 2 of the 4 gigs that i have tickets for, they will play SS and CE... and MotP..

less cheesy twi-songs.

Gah they're pissing me off right now. I didn't wait 6 years for this. Grrrrr..... I'm so bitter :LOL:

So bitter you posted twice! :LOL:

Edit: Ah-ha you deleted it!. :chuckle:

Doris! :fear:

Yeah, it was a little disappointing, but it was a free show. They've been heard rehearsing New Born, so I doubt it's gone forever. FG wasn't played OR GL. That's a good sign! Of course they're gonna play NSC. But yeah, no SS. :supersad:

We just better pray they don't go back to the standard setlist they used with the towers when they come back in the fall. I hope they go to the trouble of coming up with some new visuals and stuff and giving us some different songs.

dont get upset :supersad:

lets be optimistics and think that they're gonna change the whole setlist for the autumn tour here :D

I'm allowed to be. I waited since I was 12 to see them. Then Atlanta was EPIC :awesome: But Nashville was Atlanta minus MotP and GL, wiht a terribly dull crowd.

Now, I know Raleigh will be :awesome: people wise.... but what about the set. I mean in all honesty thats the main reason we're all going. to see the boys play music. Will they play good songs? Or will it just be disappointing song wise? I love them so much, but they are trying my patience. I guess we'll see what they'll do when they get here.

First off...Doris is going to blow chunks any second.

Secondly...I was dissecting the set list. I would love to hear Bliss and NSC (I'm a romantic I can't help it), howf'ingever, not at the expense of SS, TIRO, and NEWBORN!! Get rid of UD and Starlight. I still love SMBH. WE NEED TO ROCK IT!! That's why we follow them around like puppies!! I really think they played IBTY to play the frenchie card. I can't see that as a permanent player.

Yeah, it was a little disappointing, but it was a free show. They've been heard rehearsing New Born, so I doubt it's gone forever. FG wasn't played OR GL. That's a good sign! Of course they're gonna play NSC. But yeah, no SS. :supersad:

We just better pray they don't go back to the standard setlist they used with the towers when they come back in the fall. I hope they go to the trouble of coming up with some new visuals and stuff and giving us some different songs.

I would take the same set just for SS to come back. Its really that important for me. I would of course love some new songs, btu as long as that song is in there it s'all good.

Doris if fucking with my head right now :mad:

i hope they go back to basics, you know...

i'll be happy the first 2 gigs of the 4 even if they play the happy b-day song, but

then i want some of the real stuff... some old Muse, less cheesy-massive twi-hit song,

dont know... i just wanna some oldies :rolleyes:

is it too much to ask?

is it too much to ask?

From Muse it is. I love Bellsy to death, btu from what i gather watching interviews its him. Seems Chris and Dom want to rock out and he just wants ot keep going bigger.

He's still my favourite no matter how pissed off i get at him

From Muse it is. I love Bellsy to death, btu from what i gather watching interviews its him. Seems Chris and Dom want to rock out and he just wants ot keep going bigger.

i love him too :supersad:

but... but..

whatever...

im happy watching videos in YT

this user (i dont know if is a forum member)

is posting all the videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/laissermoitranquille#p/a/u/0/9Ags3fSbkkk

But...I love him:supersad: I know you do to. We just want what we want FOR HELL SAKE!!

But...I love him:supersad: I know you do to. We just want what we want FOR HELL SAKE!!

Tell me about it, but I have my doubts for sure. It looks like the hope for rarities on this sid eof the pond are all but gone for random one off occurances of rAT LEAST the time being. :supersad:

lol

the ppl from europe is taking over the forum :shifty:

i hate the fact that we have to wait so long for our gigs :(

*EDIT*

i was just thinking, with so many gigs canceled,

im freaking out a little i have to say

Anyone know why the July 21st gig was canceled? This is freaking me out. I always thought of Muse as hardcore, and lately it seems like they are canceling a lot of gigs like they don't even care or something. I'm sure it's not really like that and I'm taking things out of proportion...someone reassure me. :supersad:

First off, Bliss is :awesome:!

Secondly, I actually would like to hear NSC at at least one of my gigs this fall. I hate the lyrics, but I like the energy in the chorus and want to give it a chance to see what it's like live. I also would love to hear IBTY at one of my gigs. That is not to say that I think they should be setlist staples.

Finally, I wouldn't mind seeing NB go. Go ahead and flame me now.

First off...Doris is going to blow chunks any second.

Secondly...I was dissecting the set list. I would love to hear Bliss and NSC (I'm a romantic I can't help it), howf'ingever, not at the expense of SS, TIRO, and NEWBORN!! Get rid of UD and Starlight. I still love SMBH. WE NEED TO ROCK IT!! That's why we follow them around like puppies!! I really think they played IBTY to play the frenchie card. I can't see that as a permanent player.

WHAT???

No TIRO??? The world has ended.

This is just not ok. If they don't play TIRO at ALL of the gigs I am at I will just simply die. :mad:

? for ya: Is there an easy way to glance at the set from a gig? I can never find it in the threads due to all of the conversation. I think post gig the 1st post should be edited to include the set. That would help.

Anyone know why the July 21st gig was canceled? This is freaking me out. I always thought of Muse as hardcore, and lately it seems like they are canceling a lot of gigs like they don't even care or something. I'm sure it's not really like that and I'm taking things out of proportion...someone reassure me. :supersad:

THEY'LL BE HERE. Trust me. :happy: Now calm down and think of all the fun to come :awesome:

Finally, I wouldn't mind seeing NB go. Go ahead and flame me now.

Agreed, you only really need to here it a couple tiems live. BUUUUUUUT it is nice for a little energy at gigs. So either way its cool really.

As loong as they still plaqy Stockholm :yesey:

Keep the faith, people! :)

Meh, I don't care if TiRO has been dropped. But then, I've seen it 2 out of 2 gigs. I'm dying to see Bliss and IBTY!

I wouldn't worry about the cancellations. I don't think that it's because they don't care! How could Kelly not get knocked up? I mean, Chris just impregnates women when he's within 50 feet of them! The 7/21 thing is weird, but my guess it has something to do with the area promoters/venue or some kind of local politics. If it were a personal thing, it wouldn't be a problem so far in advance, and esp. on a Wednesday!

Archived