First impressions of NSC is that it's better than I expected. Cheesy lyrics, good instrumentation though. Can't wait to hear the whole thing Monday.

Anyone else think this song will be in the setlists in the fall?

First impressions of NSC is that it's better than I expected. Cheesy lyrics, good instrumentation though. Can't wait to hear the whole thing Monday.

I think it may be expected to be a big summer single, because of the Twilight connection, so yes, I'd expect we'll see/hear it in the fall.

I'm afraid to thnk of what the setlist may be this fall. I have a feeling it will either be really good or a total failure

i listened to it once, never listened again, it's the only song i don't have downloaded by them :LOL:

I listen to it when I need a laugh :LOL:

I'm going to be up in Raleigh for a week at the end of the month and I'll have lots of time to kill so I plan to do a Recon mission on the RBC Center. (I'm married to a Marine ;)).

This should liven things up: what do you think of the clip of the new song?

I was thinking of a Recon mission too! This whole 4:00 p.m. thing is freaking me out.

I love the clip!

I was hoping for more Neutron Star Collision and less Love is Forever. I'm trying to remain optimistic....

ROFL! awesome this was

I like GL AND Prague. I'm going to go hide my face now.

Church, I share your worship of SS. They best not drop it from the set.:fear:

If they drop Stockholm, I know a certain English meerkat thats getting an ass kicking. :fear:

I think we'll get it, but the crowd always seems so dead during it :( We shall have use our combined Muser power to at least get going in our section :yesey:

If they drop Stockholm, I know a certain English meerkat thats getting an ass kicking. :fear:

:LOL:

I think we'll get it, but the crowd always seems so dead during it :( We shall have use our combined Muser power to at least get going in our section :yesey:

Definitely! I was going crazy in the seats in Atlanta (alone) so it will be great to be in with the fun people in Raleigh.

Definitely! I was going crazy in the seats in Atlanta (alone) so it will be great to be in with the fun people in Raleigh.

i'm probably gonna be going crazy being my first muse concert, :LOL: it's good to know won't be the only one.

i'm probably gonna be going crazy being my first muse concert, :LOL: it's good to know won't be the only one.

:awesome: i was doing the same thing in ATL in my seats! im pretty sure this girl a row back was staring at me more than she was watching the show :LOL: it'll be good to be back on the floor with a bunch of musers!

This is the setlist from Atlanta

1.Uprising

2.Resistance

3.New Born

4.MOTP

5.SMBH

6.MK Ultra

7.Interlude and Hysteria

8.Nishe

9.United States of Eurasia

10.Feeling Good

11.Guiding Light

12.Helsinki Jam

13.Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby with eyeball balloons.

16.TIRO

17.Unnatural Selection

Encore

18. Exogenesis Part 1: Overture

19.Stockholm Syndrome

20.Man with A Harmonica and KOC

Not bad right.

Speculate based off thsi what we might get this fall.

And I was on the rail in front of Chris jumping up and down during SS. A pity that pesky camera on a cord around my neck bounced upward and smacked me directly in the right eye.

AFTER getting me in the left eye during MKU.

Sigh - why do I never learn? :facepalm:

And I was on the rail in front of Chris jumping up and down during SS. A pity that pesky camera on a cord around my neck bounced upward and smacked me directly in the right eye.

AFTER getting me in the left eye during MKU.

Sigh - why do I never learn? :facepalm:

I got an elbow in the face during PiB and US and accidentally took out the guy behind me during SS. :LOL:

Oh, and as for my proposed changes to the Raleigh setlist compared to Atlanta:

1. Swap the positions of PiB and US.

2. Swap out FG and/or GL for the new song and, god forbid, a rarity.

3. In fact, while they're at it, they should add one additional song, preferably another rarity.

That would leave me a happy camper for sure. :D

So much so that I wouldn't mind getting hit in the face with my camera a few extra times.

Citizen Erased, Dead Star, Fury, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Ruled By Secrecy, Bliss... any of those played and I might die of too much awesomeness. It's a lovely death. I wouldn't mind it at all. Bring it on. Kill me dead with awesomeness, Muse! Raleigh loves rarities and older songs! :musesign:

darkcastaways(AmberG)

Erindal (Tracy) + Garrett, my son

mamababa (Margaret) + my son

xxatlowxx (Katie) + michelle123 (michelle) + michelle's mom + Shelley (if she can get off work)

Ella (Christina, but Ella is my middle name so I answer to both )

hollmill42 + sister

The Geneticist(Laura)

Church (Seth)

bellamy's zetagirl

twistygirl7206 + Mandy + 2 friends

agenthal (Haley)

Rufygirl (Rebecca) + 3 (daughter, sister, & hubby)

Madam Curie (Elaine)

Eric Zero + Linda

tvchild + impatientgirl + her 12 yr old daughter (1st concert MUSE fave band) + my hubby + 2 friends

sgtpeppershp (Whitney) +sara_rebecca

Spin26 (Chris) + a friend

brainwashed (Eri/Erika)

somewhat updated list, my buddy shelley wants to go now :yesey:

This is the setlist from Atlanta

1.Uprising

2.Resistance

3.New Born

4.MOTP

5.SMBH

6.MK Ultra

7.Interlude and Hysteria

8.Nishe

9.United States of Eurasia

10.Feeling Good

11.Guiding Light

12.Helsinki Jam

13.Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby with eyeball balloons.

16.TIRO

17.Unnatural Selection

Encore

18. Exogenesis Part 1: Overture

19.Stockholm Syndrome

20.Man with A Harmonica and KOC

Not bad right.

Speculate based off thsi what we might get this fall.

And they managed to do the whole thing in half an hour. At least that's what it felt like!:LOL::LOL:

Citizen Erased, Dead Star, Fury, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Ruled By Secrecy, Bliss... any of those played and I might die of too much awesomeness. It's a lovely death. I wouldn't mind it at all. Bring it on. Kill me dead with awesomeness, Muse! Raleigh loves rarities and older songs! :musesign:

You forgot GLORIOUS! :(:supersad::'(

Archived