Yes!

GA LIST

darkcastaways(AmberG)

Erindal (Tracy) + Garrett, my son

mamababa (Margaret) + my son

xxatlowxx (Katie) + michelle123 (michelle) + michelle's mom

Ella (Christina, but Ella is my middle name so I answer to both )

hollmill42 (Holly) + star-lit-newborn (Meg)

The Geneticist(Laura)

Church (Seth)

bellamy's zetagirl (Christina)

twistygirl7206 + Mandy + 2 friends

agenthal (Haley)

Rufygirl (Rebecca) + 3 (daughter, sister, & hubby)

Madam Curie (Elaine)

Eric Zero + Linda

tvchild + impatientgirl + her 12 yr old daughter (1st concert MUSE fave band) + my hubby + 2 friends

sgtpeppershp (Whitney) +sara_rebecca

Spin26 (Chris) + a friend

brainwashed (Eri/Erika)

misspinecone (Andrea)

C055man (Casey)

Missy411

Greekrockr9

unotcutelikeme02

SEAT LIST

rhonda31 + 7 friends (Sec. 103, Row B)

jtcouch (Sec. 117)

HCat78 (Sec. 118)

Ella's Mom and Grandma (Sec. 118, Row C)

Honarary Attendee: Furygirl

I will be there!

Though it does kind of mess up my plans to go to Charlottesville that night for the show the day after, but I don't really care XD

Also, I uh...kind of....have a contact at the RBC Center. A contact that gets to meet lots of the artists that perform there and who has met Matt before. I'm hoping I can get lucky... :D

:awesome: So excited! They are actually playing somewhere that I don't have to plan a whole trip around. lol RBC Center is about an 1hr 1/2 from us. ACK! Now, I'm hoping my husband can make this one, he's missed the last 3 shows.

YIPPY!

I wasn't going to be able to go to the VA show since it was on a week day and it was too far away, so I was hoping an NC date was in there.

:dance::dance::dance:

i am SO HAPPY about this, but now i dont know if im going to the charlottesville show or not...might just say screw it and go to both :D

That's about what I'm thinking. I can just leave for C-Ville really early in the morning the next day or something. It'll be an adventure.

has anyone been to this venue? is it a good one? does it really matter, if Muse is playing there? :p

I liked the RBC Center, I thought the parking area was easy to get in and out of. I think it was $10 to park, this was in 2005. I remember liking the layout inside and it was really well lit outside. Of course, inside it's like a normal arena I guess. Muse will sound great. :)

has anyone been to this venue? is it a good one? does it really matter, if Muse is playing there? :p

ive been there a lot for hockey games and i havent really noticed any sound issues or anything...the only time ive been there for a concert was when it first opened 10 years ago (it was the backstreet boys...:facepalm::LOL:). i really like the arena but a qualm that people have with it is that there arent any hotels/nice eating places within walking distance so you would probably have to drive to get there. but the arena itself if great i think!

Fingers crossed there won't be a traffic jam fiasco like what happened with the Raleigh U2 gig last October. :rolleyes::facepalm:

Hopefully not though, because the Muse crowd will be much smaller.

Nevertheless, I'd advise those driving from a ways out of town to ARRIVE EARLY (and be prepared to GET HOME REALLY LATE).

The RBC Center is a second home to me. The sound will be awesome. I have been waiting forever for them to play there. I saw them at Carter-Finley across the street with U2...and my first MUSE show ever was in the super small club Disco Rodeo in Raleigh back in 2005.

It's about time.

The RBC Center is a second home to me. The sound will be awesome. I have been waiting forever for them to play there. I saw them at Carter-Finley across the street with U2...and my first MUSE show ever was in the super small club Disco Rodeo in Raleigh back in 2005.

It's about time.

Duuude, I'm still bummed we didn't move back to NC in time for those Raleigh and Charlotte shows in 2005. I think those shows were in April and we didn't move back til July. :rolleyes:

How far is it for you? You know you wanna come on down. :D Will you be able to go to the VA show?

I'm in the Norfolk area, so it's less than 4hrs :shifty: but I've already got a ticket to Charlottesville and want to queue early for that one... I'm trying to figure out how the timing would have to work :shifty: It'd be rough...!

Archived