i was just thinking that after we go thru july (almost there) we will have only 1 month left until octo0ber :awesome:

im trying to keep it positive, cause the wait is getting my head crazy:rolleyes:

I like the way you think!:)

darkcastaways(AmberG)

Erindal (Tracy) + Garrett, my son

mamababa (Margaret) + my son

xxatlowxx (Katie) + michelle123 (michelle) + michelle's mom + Shelley (if she can get off work)

Ella (Christina, but Ella is my middle name so I answer to both )

hollmill42 + sister

The Geneticist(Laura)

Church (Seth)

bellamy's zetagirl

twistygirl7206 + Mandy + 2 friends

agenthal (Haley)

Rufygirl (Rebecca) + 3 (daughter, sister, & hubby)

Madam Curie (Elaine)

Eric Zero + Linda

tvchild + impatientgirl + her 12 yr old daughter (1st concert MUSE fave band) + my hubby + 2 friends

sgtpeppershp (Whitney) +sara_rebecca

Spin26 (Chris) + a friend

brainwashed (Eri/Erika)

somewhat updated list, my buddy shelley wants to go now :yesey:

Yay, the list is getting longer :musesign:

If they drop Stockholm, I know a certain English meerkat thats getting an ass kicking. :fear:

They wouldn't dare! :pope: At least not this tour anyway.

I would love to hear Fury also. When I first got the Absolution Tour DVD, I watched that clip of Fury over and over and over again. :happy:

I was hoping for more Neutron Star Collision and less Love is Forever. I'm trying to remain optimistic....

Me too, guess we'll know tomorrow. :)

I'm still wondering what that crazy outfit Dom was wearing was all about the day of the video shoot.

I have a problem...... I'm not as excited as I initially was about this gig. All the beef and Muse hate here on the boards have just sucked it out of me to the point of considering not goign at all.

:eek: Seth, don't let the haters get you down. Think of how much you enjoyed the shows in the spring. *STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!!!* We'll all have a great time in Raleigh and it will be another fantastic Muse experience, no matter what people post on here about the show (from thousands of miles away). :musesign:

:eek: Seth, don't let the haters get you down. Think of how much you enjoyed the shows in the spring. *STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!!!* We'll all have a great time in Raleigh and it will be another fantastic Muse experience, no matter what people post on here about the show (from thousands of miles away). :musesign:

Yes, I know now. I just thought about why I loved them in the first place :happy: And I couldn't possibly miss out on see all of y'all :awesome:

I'm actually optimistic about teh show, the set, corwd (if all of us manage to stick together there will at least be one pocket of pure energy :awesome:), but most of alll the funtimes :D

Its going to be great :awesome:

Please for all that is right and decent in thsi world do not let Neutron Star Collision be played live at any point. Its not a bad song, but it really just .... no.

Sorry, it IS a bad song. I never thought I'd say this but I'd rather hear UD than that. :facepalm:

Awww Church, don't let the negative peeps bring you down! I try to avoid the negative threads on here.

For those who don't like NSC, at least take comfort in the fact it's on the Twilight Soundtrack and they didn't hold on to it til the next Muse cd. Matt said in that interview with Zane that he wrote it 8 months ago when his relationship ended and it could have still been around by the next record.

The video may be entertaining. :p

I have a problem...... I'm not as excited as I initially was about this gig. All the beef and Muse hate here on the boards have just sucked it out of me to the point of considering not goign at all.

i hope everything goes away...

and those things wont bother u anymore...

cause we have to get your lab coat signed... and will be hard if you are not there:rolleyes:

Sorry, it IS a bad song. I never thought I'd say this but I'd rather hear UD than that. :facepalm:

i agree sadly...and i hate UD. ive listened to it a few more times in hopes that it was a grower (the 30 second clip grew on me after about 5 listens) but no. no, i still think its bad...:(

ah well! they have many many more completely amazing songs to hear live! *starts fury chant*

Hey everyone! :D

You MUST be at the Raleigh gig. You are to queue with me! Don't listen to the trolls!

Please for all that is right and decent in thsi world do not let Neutron Star Collision be played live at any point. Its not a bad song, but it really just .... no.

Guiding Light is better :yesey:

guiding light too, ffs :LOL: sorry, too much cheese in one song for me

:mad:

Good job calling the lyrics to NSC in the other thread! :happy:

i agree sadly...and i hate UD. ive listened to it a few more times in hopes that it was a grower (the 30 second clip grew on me after about 5 listens) but no. no, i still think its bad...:(

The 30 second clip was better than the full length song. :LOL::LOL::LOL: I ADORED it!

Archived