I'm a bit nervous, too, but Chris' wife may not be due until December and they want him to have all of November off just in case. At least that's what I'll be telling myself for the next 159 days. ;)

Muse is the part of my life where I allow myself to be selfish. When it leaves my control mayhem may ensue.

I swer on my full Glastonbury outfit with the epic lab coat you got me :happy: IT WILL HAPPEN.

Now lets discuss the epic funtimes to come :awesome:

Now that this has been threatened I am ready to chill out. I will even fully accept the Twilight parts of the new video. No rocking the boat!!! I have had my tantrum ....Thank you very much!:LOL::musesign:

By the way I will be there on Monday and would love to participate in the shenanigans!:ninja:

Now that this has been threatened I am ready to chill out. I will even fully accept the Twilight parts of the new video. No rocking the boat!!! I have had my tantrum ....Thank you very much!:LOL::musesign:

By the way I will be there on Monday and would love to participate in the shenanigans!:ninja:

You're quite welcome. I did what I had too :chuckle:

Ooo so will I :awesome:

C'mon guys, we have to think positively! We're seeing Muse in 159 more days. :yesey:

You are right :musesign:

Another thing we need to remember is that they will reschedule canceled cities. It may not be this tour.

This all makes set list and Twilight complaints very insignificant!!!!!!!

True

Oh yes, this gig is happening and we will have our epic Muser funtimes :awesome:

You did it (the sig)! :LOL:

I swer on my full Glastonbury outfit with the epic lab coat you got me :happy: IT WILL HAPPEN.

I am so counting on you guys for epic fun times. It'll be my first time ever going to a show technically "by myself." I know I won't really be by myself though, cause I'll have you all! :D

:awesome: we'll have so much fun! :awesome::ninja:

+10 the way you think:D

You did it (the sig)! :LOL:

I am so counting on you guys for epic fun times. It'll be my first time ever going to a show technically "by myself." I know I won't really be by myself though, cause I'll have you all! :D

I had too :LOL:

Same here. I was a little uneasy about it at first, but now I see that its goign to be the most epic of all fun times ever (so far) :awesome: I can't wait :D

I know I am the minority but I do like NSC. I'm still more of an Absolution, Origin, Showbiz fan, but I like select new songs too (not GS).

I'm concerned about how late our date is. How do the know so precisely the due date is?Is it a c-section? Otherwise I'd say our date is at risk.

I know I am the minority but I do like NSC. I'm still more of an Absolution, Origin, Showbiz fan, but I like select new songs too (not GS).

I'm concerned about how late our date is. How do the know so precisely the due date is?Is it a c-section? Otherwise I'd say our date is at risk.

I'm feeling the birth is sometime in November, so that's why there are no November dates now. Also, I think if they could have rescheduled those other two dates, they would have moved them to OCT instead of cancelling them. Yeah, I'm thinking positive. :D

I think we are all worried but staying optimistic. There is no way we will know until October. Since this is their 5th child a good sneeze could bring that baby on!!:LOL:

Personally - the "worry" has been like a Muse Renaissance for me every song sounds more amazing and I am so grateful to be seeing them again!:dance:

I think we are all worried but staying optimistic. There is no way we will know until October. Since this is their 5th child a good sneeze could bring that baby on!!:LOL:

I am really trying to stay positive but secretly I was thinking the same thing! :LOL:

I'm guessing it would be in really bad taste if I wore my "Zero Population Growth Organization" (yes there is such a group and yes I actually am a member) t-shirt to the show?

You need to wear it and be at the barrier in front of Chris. :chuckle:

I'm guessing it would be in really bad taste if I wore my "Zero Population Growth Organization" (yes there is such a group and yes I actually am a member) t-shirt to the show?

DO IT! haha

I read she is due in November.

Doris has PMS.

I was wondering if it was just my connection, guess not.

is really scary to think about it..

we all try to be positive, and optimistic but at the end... :(

i'll spend 4 or 5 months thinking "kelly please keep your legs closed"

:noey:

Another scenario would be if Morgan subbed for Chris at the last minute (he has done it before). But who would sub for Morgan?:eek:

Archived