I'm guessing it would be in really bad taste if I wore my "Zero Population Growth Organization" (yes there is such a group and yes I actually am a member) t-shirt to the show?

I should join this.

Doris has PMS.

I noticed this.

Matt + piano =:pimp:

:dance::matt:

Oh I'm really getting jittery wating for this. I can't wait and speculation about sets and stuff is driving me mad :LOL:

I really can't wait for the gig, but the funtimes are what I really can't wait forr :awesome:

Oh I'm really getting jittery wating for this. I can't wait and speculation about sets and stuff is driving me mad :LOL:

I really can't wait for the gig, but the funtimes are what I really can't wait forr :awesome:

On behalf of you and your postings I listened in awe and amazement to RBS again. So dark and beautiful. I too LOVE SS I feel like my feet could go through the floor when I listen to this (major flailing I lost quite a bit of money in jewelry at the last gig over this song everything flew off!). The Wembley DVD version is amazing. Like I said before major Muse Renaissance!!!

On behalf of you and your postings I listened in awe and amazement to RBS again. So dark and beautiful. I too LOVE SS I feel like my feet could go through the floor when I listen to this (major flailing I lost quite a bit of money in jewelry at the last gig over this song everything flew off!). The Wembley DVD version is amazing. Like I said before major Muse Renaissance!!!

Glad to be a help. My mp3s of SS and RBS from Glastonbury are well weathered :LOL: The moral of this story is no jewlery (or cell phones, I never found the back to mine after Atlanta :LOL:)

Oh yes there will be a major Muse marathon before hand :yesey:

I too LOVE SS I feel like my feet could go through the floor when I listen to this (major flailing I lost quite a bit of money in jewelry at the last gig over this song everything flew off!).

Oh, I hope I'm near you in the pit! :chuckle: I love the video of SS from Glastonbury (that keeps disappearing from YouTube). I want an epic performance like that.

Oh, I hope I'm near you in the pit! :chuckle: I love the video of SS from Glastonbury (that keeps disappearing from YouTube). I want an epic performance like that.

A performance like that would allow me to die a happy death right there in the pit :LOL::$

I feel like this is the Atlanta thread all over again! :awesome:

I'm not going to the NC gig, just thought I'd say hi! I'm going to the MN one which will be fun, and I know peeps who are going, but that thread is dead. :indiff:

ALIVE RALEIGH THREAD FTW :yesey: 157 days!!

I'm not going to the NC gig, just thought I'd say hi! I'm going to the MN one which will be fun, and I know peeps who are going, but that thread is dead. :indiff:

That's cool about going to MN! :)

(*waves*) Come visit our thread more often!!! My SD thread is dead. :(

That's cool about going to MN! :)

You betcha! :D

(*waves*) Come visit our thread more often!!! My SD thread is dead. :(

Yes, maybe I will hijack this thread. :ninja: When I saw SD, I had to think, wait, are they playing in South Dakota? :LOL: Then I remembered it was San Diego. Lucky you, going to 2 gigs! :awesome:

we are closer...

and closer...

cant wait :awesome:

and this is off topic, but i feel now all of you are my buds here :rolleyes: and you'll understand..

i've lost my backpack at the airport!!!!!!!!! or someone stole it from me :shifty:

i had my laptop, AAAND! BH&R, Showbiz, and Absolution... plus some other stuff...

i was so sad, upset... i couldnt even say a word...

the good thing is that i got those Cd's again.. i bought them 2 hours ago.. :yesey: so that made me happy... but now im without computer.. :(

I just want them to give all of their hearts and their souls at the show. I swear I adore them so much I'd cut their names in my heart.

:p

:LOL: I don't really care either what's played. Even if NSC is played (please, NO), I'm still gonna have a good time! Never fails at a Muse gig.

Yes, maybe I will hijack this thread. :ninja: When I saw SD, I had to think, wait, are they playing in South Dakota? :LOL: Then I remembered it was San Diego. Lucky you, going to 2 gigs! :awesome:

I hate to rub it in, but I just have to anyways. :p

It's 3. :D

I just want them to give all of their hearts and their souls at the show. I swear I adore them so much I'd cut their names in my heart.

:p

:chuckle:

we are closer...

and closer...

cant wait :awesome:

and this is off topic, but i feel now all of you are my buds here :rolleyes: and you'll understand..

i've lost my backpack at the airport!!!!!!!!! or someone stole it from me :shifty:

i had my laptop, AAAND! BH&R, Showbiz, and Absolution... plus some other stuff...

i was so sad, upset... i couldnt even say a word...

the good thing is that i got those Cd's again.. i bought them 2 hours ago.. :yesey: so that made me happy... but now im without computer.. :(

:stunned: That is awful. I am so sorry about your computer. :supersad:

I'm so sorry about your computer. Mean people suck. :shifty:

:stunned: That is awful. I am so sorry about your computer. :supersad:

thanks... :(

i have to say that the first thing i said is "my CD'S!" :eek:

but yeah... its a pain...

i had lots of cool stuff there..

anyways...

is not that i've lost the tickets for the gig's :rolleyes:

i can survive :happy:

Archived