Cess_ERC They played it. Believe me. The whole crowd sang along. RT @musesetlist: Umm... RT @Cess_ERC: House of the Rising Sun

wat?!

cant be :eek:

omfg. im gonna have a seizure if so. i fucking ADORE their cover of this!!!!

You think there are fans that would be unhappy if Muse came out with a minimalist stage show and just rocked out for the whole gig? :erm: Because that's basically what Arman was saying...

I find it hard to believe there would be any fan that would be looking at the festival setup and hearing a fully on fire band that would go "show was crap, it really needed a UFO and some graphics of the nasonex bee...."

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the set, ufo or whatever, but it seems like you're taking an odd stand here...

I would hope no Muse fan would ever say a Muse show was crap, but it seems to happen anyway. :( My point is that this should not necessarily be the way they do all their shows from now on because certain people prefer stripped down to theatrical. I would be thrilled to be at tonight's show, but I also thought the towers were effective,and the UFO is kind of fun.

And what really matters is what the people who are there at the show think

Archived