Aw, just read that they didn't play Exo because of the rain... which is weird it didn't rain heavily but apparently they couldn't bring out the UFO because of the weather and thus, skipped Exo.

All day we wished for rain... now I wish we didn't, lol.

Yeah I heard that tents and pavillions were flying through the air. A bit odd didn't catch more than a few drops infront of the stage. Lol yes I was dying for rain.

Thanks for the pics and videos :D Would you also happen to have that group photo of us with the signs?

thank you german muser:Dim sorry, my english so poor:(

im in germany, yet. when i come back to my home, im going to upload photos(not good quality cuz i was in far a bit from matt) on somewhere:)

It was great meeting you nevertheless :)

Many thanks to Muse for such an incredible show:\mm/::party::dance::awesome::matt::dom::chris:

To the girls (Soljanka, Springflower, Minilogue, Tree and the others) I met there:

I had so much fun with you. See you again in Paris, Nijmegen, Krakau (?) and London.

Awww you are already in Paris :)

It was so great meeting all of you as well :D I had a fantastic weekend. With the most fantastic Muse gig to end it :)

• 2 weeks later...

let me just say that their concert on "rock im park" was AMAZING (!!) and my personal high-point of my year so far. the whole festival was mind-blowing and muse's performance the best ending to this amazing festival i could have ever wished for.

citized erased - my absolute favourite... i am still speechless!

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed Rock im Park and Germany.

MK and CE opener and HORS riff were so exiting, but i wanted to hear other songs cuz i heard CE at Nagoya(they played it on Japan tour 2010).

the staffs of each festivals are easy for us in my country, and I was intimidated by the staffs of RIP :eek:, instead at the front of the stage was comfortable.

I'd like to go to RIP or festivals in other country again. I wish I could go to Wembley...

Here are some pictures I took (low quality). Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9074&id=100000761220189&l=f07858d816

• 1 month later...

Archived