:( I ll be there alone, too, because I couldn't persuade my friends to go there until now.

I m from Munich and I m really looking forward to this gig (especially if it will be as awesome as the gig in November in Munich and the Wembley-gig in 2010) ;)

Would be cool to know other Muse-Fans going there especially for MUSE.

I will go there on Friday, cuz on Thursday I m not in town :mad:

I'm in :) I'd love to meet up with you guys.

My friends don't have the money to go this year (or only to go to Wembley). It's always more fun to share a festival with other people, especially fellow Musers ;)

I know some people who are going but haven't talked about a meet-up or something yet.

Definitely!:) Im looking forward to this festival, too.

Though I feel insecure a bit (my first time in Germany).:unsure:

No need to feel insecure, you will love Germany ;). Will you visit other towns here as well? I will come to Nürnberg on friday morning and stay at the Best Western Hotel Hauptbahnhof. No camping for me this year but I will stay on the festival ground each evening as long as I can, especially for Muse :happy:

:( I ll be there alone, too, because I couldn't persuade my friends to go there until now.

I m from Munich and I m really looking forward to this gig (especially if it will be as awesome as the gig in November in Munich and the Wembley-gig in 2010) ;)

Would be cool to know other Muse-Fans going there especially for MUSE.

I will go there on Friday, cuz on Thursday I m not in town :mad:

Yup, same here, I will also go on Friday. I have to work until Thursday and then Muse road trip. We should really make a meet-up, would be so much fun.

No need to feel insecure, you will love Germany ;). Will you visit other towns here as well? I will come to Nürnberg on friday morning and stay at the Best Western Hotel Hauptbahnhof. No camping for me this year but I will stay on the festival ground each evening as long as I can, especially for Muse :happy:

I see. Im going to stay at the inn near Dutzendteich Bf (me, too. no camping).

I plan to visit Köln, Nürnberg and Berlin, in that order.

I need to learn more English and German by go-off.

I see. Im going to stay at the inn near Dutzendteich Bf (me, too. no camping).

I plan to visit Köln, Nürnberg and Berlin, in that order.

I need to learn more English and German by go-off.

You will be close to the festival ground,that is quite good. I was searching through the internet to find a map of the festival ground with all the stages for a possible meet-up but couldn't find one:(. Any ideas for the meet-up place???

I'm sure you will love Berlin the most:p. If you need any suggestions for your visiting, feel free to ask me.

Btw: A friend will attend the Rock am Ring festival and she has already found a schedule for this. 30 Seconds to Mars will be the "opener" for Muse.

Hi :)

I will probably arrive sometime Thursday afternoon. Also staying near the central station at the Motel One. I love to camp but wouldn't do it by myself.

I know the area quite well. I'm sure a map will be released soon as well. We could meet up at the main entrance or the entrance to the centerstage etc.

@minilogue: Your Germany trip sounds like fun. I'm sure you will have a great time.

I'm in :) I'd love to meet up with you guys.

My friends don't have the money to go this year (or only to go to Wembley). It's always more fun to share a festival with other people, especially fellow Musers ;)

I know some people who are going but haven't talked about a meet-up or something yet.

Hey, welcome to the Rock im Park meet-up. I am actually figuring out how to make this happen.

I see you have been to the Admiralspalast last year:eek: *jealous*. Muse came to my hometown and I missed it:(

Hi :)

I will probably arrive sometime Thursday afternoon. Also staying near the central station at the Motel One. I love to camp but wouldn't do it by myself.

I know the area quite well. I'm sure a map will be released soon as well. We could meet up at the main entrance or the entrance to the centerstage etc.

@minilogue: Your Germany trip sounds like fun. I'm sure you will have a great time.

You are fast.

Hey, welcome to the Rock im Park meet-up. I am actually figuring out how to make this happen.

I see you have been to the Admiralspalast last year:eek: *jealous*. Muse came to my hometown and I missed it:(

Thanx :D I'd love to join you all

Yes!! It was awesome and a nerve-racking experience to get there. But it was amazing to see them in such a small place. They totally rocked even without the big stage production. And I love Berlin. Too bad you missed it :(

Thanx :D I'd love to join you all

Yes!! It was awesome and a nerve-racking experience to get there. But it was amazing to see them in such a small place. They totally rocked even without the big stage production. And I love Berlin. Too bad you missed it :(

Sounds so good. Maybe I try and take part in the competition for the secret Paris gig, but on the other hand I will already see Muse on 11th june. Decisions, decisions :confused:

Btw: Do you know if little cameras are allowed at Rock im Park? I would like to take my Sony Cybershot digital camera with me.

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds so good. Maybe I try and take part in the competition for the secret Paris gig, but on the other hand I will already see Muse on 11th june. Decisions, decisions :confused:

Btw: Do you know if little cameras are allowed at Rock im Park? I would like to take my Sony Cybershot digital camera with me.

Yes not always so easy with the Muse tour and decision making. I will at least try I guess. Not much hope for the secret gig though. And if it is last minute travel costs will be high.

Yes they are definitely allowed. Although I think it was 2006 during the Metallica gig we had to put them away. But I don't think Muse or anybody cares.

Today in 4 weeks! I'm excited

Yes not always so easy with the Muse tour and decision making. I will at least try I guess. Not much hope for the secret gig though. And if it is last minute travel costs will be high.

Yes they are definitely allowed. Although I think it was 2006 during the Metallica gig we had to put them away. But I don't think Muse or anybody cares.

Today in 4 weeks! I'm excited

Aaaahhh fine, this thread isn't dead :D. I have already decided NOT to take part in the competition for the secret Paris gig. It's not possible for me. I can't take so many days off from work. Will you be in Paris on the 11th or the 12th.??? As for the possible Musers meet-up at Rock im Park I would suggest to meet first on Friday (to survive Rammstein:LOL:) or on Saturday (to survive Kiss:LOL:). Maybe we try to get front barrier or near front barrier on Sunday. What do you think of it?

Yeah, I'm excited as well. I'm already known at my work as the freaking Muse loving woman:facepalm: (Ah no, just making fun)

Aaaahhh fine, this thread isn't dead :D. I have already decided NOT to take part in the competition for the secret Paris gig. It's not possible for me. I can't take so many days off from work. Will you be in Paris on the 11th or the 12th.??? As for the possible Musers meet-up at Rock im Park I would suggest to meet first on Friday (to survive Rammstein:LOL:) or on Saturday (to survive Kiss:LOL:). Maybe we try to get front barrier or near front barrier on Sunday. What do you think of it?

Yeah, I'm excited as well. I'm already known at my work as the freaking Muse loving woman:facepalm: (Ah no, just making fun)

:D sorry, was a busy week. Yes taking days off work is definitely an issue.

I will be in Paris on both days. You?

Sure Friday and/or Saturday and trying to get to the barrier on Sunday sounds great :)

Lol I know that feeling. Well to each their own.

:D sorry, was a busy week. Yes taking days off work is definitely an issue.

I will be in Paris on both days. You?

Sure Friday and/or Saturday and trying to get to the barrier on Sunday sounds great :)

Lol I know that feeling. Well to each their own.

I will be in Paris only on the 11th June, but I will already arrive on the 9th (hopefully > volcanoash is not striking against me:eek:). I have never been to Paris before, so I decided to make a citytrip as well.

I think we should make our Musers meet-up on Saturday near the Center Stage. Do you know when the timetable for all bands will come out???

I will be in Paris only on the 11th June, but I will already arrive on the 9th (hopefully > volcanoash is not striking against me:eek:). I have never been to Paris before, so I decided to make a citytrip as well.

I think we should make our Musers meet-up on Saturday near the Center Stage. Do you know when the timetable for all bands will come out???

Too bad. How come? Sightseeing is a very good idea. Paris is gorgeous in June. I must do some walking around the city as well.

Ah the stupid volcanoash. I always tell myself that I would still be able to make it by train in case of emergency. Maybe I should arrive a day earlier as well. But that would cost another night in the hotel. Which reminds me I have to sell my spare concert tickets.

Sure ;) The plan is out http://www.rock-im-park.com/spielplan

Too bad. How come? Sightseeing is a very good idea. Paris is gorgeous in June. I must do some walking around the city as well.

Ah the stupid volcanoash. I always tell myself that I would still be able to make it by train in case of emergency. Maybe I should arrive a day earlier as well. But that would cost another night in the hotel. Which reminds me I have to sell my spare concert tickets.

Sure ;) The plan is out http://www.rock-im-park.com/spielplan

I decided too late to put a Paris gig in my Muse trip:(. Thanks for the timetable. Looks very good. I can see all bands I want to see:D. What thinks everybody of a Musers meet-up on Saturday around 2 pm at the Suzuki Alternatestage ( I think we can find each other better there?). Any ideas of how to recognize each other? T-shirts, a sign or whatever????

I won't miss Them Crooked Vultures and Alkaline Trio because they play so late! :dance: I was scared they'd play the same time Rammstein and Muse were on, so reading this perfect time table is :awesome:

Absolutely late at night.

I didn't notice the same time Rammstein and Muse were on!

What thinks everybody of a Musers meet-up on Saturday around 2 pm at the Suzuki Alternatestage ( I think we can find each other better there?). Any ideas of how to recognize each other? T-shirts, a sign or whatever????

I haven't gone through timetable well yet.

I'm interested in Fertig, Los! and Lissie, but I'll follow with the crowd(they are in Alternatestage).

Hmm, how to recognize.......should I bring a flashing sunglasses?:awesome:

18 days until Rock im Park:eek:

How amazing is that time table??? :awesome: :awesome:

I won't miss Them Crooked Vultures and Alkaline Trio because they play so late! :dance: I was scared they'd play the same time Rammstein and Muse were on, so reading this perfect time table is :awesome:

And Kasabian and Editors one after another <33

Absolutely awesome :awesome: :awesome: I can't believe how well it plays out this year bandwise :)

Wanna meet up? Seems we want to see the same bands anyway.

I decided too late to put a Paris gig in my Muse trip:(. Thanks for the timetable. Looks very good. I can see all bands I want to see:D. What thinks everybody of a Musers meet-up on Saturday around 2 pm at the Suzuki Alternatestage ( I think we can find each other better there?). Any ideas of how to recognize each other? T-shirts, a sign or whatever????

Too bad! If it's only a matter of tickets I do have some spare ones.

Great! :D Which bands do you want to see? Sounds good.

I don't think I've been to the Alternastage last year. Don't know of a good place to meet up. We should probably exchange cellphone numbers in any case. T-shirt or something like that also sounds good. Although if the weather doesn't improve it is rather raincoats :stunned:

I'm interested in Fertig, Los! and Lissie, but I'll follow with the crowd(they are in Alternatestage).

Hmm, how to recognize.......should I bring a flashing sunglasses?:awesome:

18 days until Rock im Park:eek:

Flashing sunglasses sounds good :D Yes, time is running now!

Archived