Anyone ever sang the last part of Ruled By Secrecy?

indierxmuse

AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS???

I know I have. Alone of course; gotta spare peoples ears!

But there's something about singing, " chaaaange in the aaaaiiirrrrr and they'll hiiiiide everywhere...no ooooonnnnne knowssss whose in control!!!"

Can you say epic? I love Matt :)

I can sing all of the above quoted passages exactly like Matt but without his vibratto, but unfortunately Absolution and back albums tend to strain my voice, so I can't sing them as often. The Resistance is much easier to belt out and doesn't strain. In fact, singing along with Matt has helped me become more confident singing in my 'real' singing voice.

And there's always: "I will avvvveeennnngggge and justify my reasons wiiiith yoooouuuurrrr bloooooooddd!"

Singing is fun. :awesome:

Can't hit the "I will avenge" part....the rest yes. Along with the last bits of Ruled By Secrecy and Sing For Absolution.

Haven't sang "Endlessly", but I always love to sing at the top of my lungs "COME TO BEEEEEEEE. HOWWWWW DID IT COMMMME TO BEEEEEEE?!" from "Hoodoo". But I always have to make sure I'm alone to save the sense of hearing for many people.

I second this! But I always try! Hahahha along with all the other parts mentioned... Any powerful part...I blast it and belt it out extra loud while I'm driving !!

I always try too, but I hate the sound of my own voice. So sometimes I just can't do it.

Haven't sang "Endlessly", but I always love to sing at the top of my lungs "COME TO BEEEEEEEE. HOWWWWW DID IT COMMMME TO BEEEEEEE?!" from "Hoodoo". But I always have to make sure I'm alone to save the sense of hearing for many people.

I have sang every song off absolution but the small print. I especially love singing endlessly, when it is loud in my car...mainly "and I won't leaaave youuu falliiinggg if the moment Evaaaa comes " and TIIIIED TO A RAIL ROAD

i have a horrible voice but i listen to every song and sing along to every song, without break... seriously my voice sucks, but after a 45 minute drive of me singing my lungs out, i just cant even talk.... :LOL:

ps to save MYSELF the horror of hearing my voice, i blast the music extra extra loud so when i sing i imagine i sound as good as Matt :awesome:

i have a horrible voice but i listen to every song and sing along to every song, without break... seriously my voice sucks, but after a 45 minute drive of me singing my lungs out, i just cant even talk.... :LOL:

ps to save MYSELF the horror of hearing my voice, i blast the music extra extra loud so when i sing i imagine i sound as good as Matt :awesome:

I'm doing that right now!! Being home alone is so fun!! :awesome:

*iz now vulnerable to robbers/kidnappers for revealing home-alone-ness* :stunned:

Remember me i was 11, and i sang under my shower Micro Cuts "like" Matt does. But god damn, my brother heard me and said to me, you can't sing, stop it now! Since this day, i decided to sing in my moustache every day but i sing so good in it, and in my head i have matt's voice.

I've loved to sing Map of your Head : "Freezing... and loosing" between these words he makes a weird noise and i like to do the same ahah :awesome:

THIS. When that kicks in it BEGS to be sung.

Actually I have heard all the songs, and I like all of them, but i am surprised sometimes that someone said I don't like it and all that. I don't know about me but I am die-hard fan of these all the songs so I can't criticise any one of them. But the music quality is awesome.

• 1 month later...

Archived