Anyone ever sang the last part of Ruled By Secrecy?

indierxmuse

Really? NO-ONE has mentioned MotP? For shame :p

WHY CAN'T WE SEEEEEEEEEEEEE, THAT WHEN WE BLEED WE BLEED TE SAME

I CAN'T GET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiiIIIIIIGHTT!

I love singing to MotP :awesome:

Really? NO-ONE has mentioned MotP? For shame :p

WHY CAN'T WE SEEEEEEEEEEEEE, THAT WHEN WE BLEED WE BLEED TE SAME

I CAN'T GET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiiIIIIIIGHTT!

I love singing to MotP :awesome:

Same! :awesome: I always do!

And one time I was singing that little "yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhwut" part in MoYH and my dad was like, "What are you, a dead cat?" I was like, "No, I'm Matt Bellamy! :'("

Same! :awesome: I always do!

And one time I was singing that little "yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhwut" part in MoYH and my dad was like, "What are you, a dead cat?" I was like, "No, I'm Matt Bellamy! :'("

I do that. :awesome: and even swallow when he does. :$

Gotta admit, as cheesy as it is, NSC is pretty fun to sing :p

Personally i love singing Fillip, it's happening soooooon, it's happening soooooon, it's scent has been blowing in my directionnnnnn.

Matt's stronger accent on the entire of the Showbiz album is just :happy:

Try to follow Matt on Showbiz, it destroys your voice for a good few minutes.

:awesome: i do it all the time!!!

"AND THEY MAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOAAAAARGH!!!!!! make me dream your dream your dreams......

AND THEY MAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOAAAAARGH!!!!!! make me scream your screams!!!"

and the falsetto at the end :yesey: killer right there!

:D

:awesome: i do it all the time!!!

"AND THEY MAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOAAAAARGH!!!!!! make me dream your dream your dreams......

AND THEY MAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOAAAAARGH!!!!!! make me scream your screams!!!"

and the falsetto at the end :yesey: killer right there!

:D

best transcription ever :LOL:

Last bit of Take a Bow---awesome and mind blowing!!! "Buuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnn in heeeeellllll, yeah you'll buuuuurrrrrrrrrnnnnnn in hhheeellllll, oooooohhhhhyyyyeyeaaaaeeeehhh.......for your siiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" woo, just ran out of breath:rolleyes:

Last bit of Take a Bow---awesome and mind blowing!!! "Buuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnn in heeeeellllll, yeah you'll buuuuurrrrrrrrrnnnnnn in hhheeellllll, oooooohhhhhyyyyeyeaaaaeeeehhh.......for your siiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" woo, just ran out of breath:rolleyes:

Oh yeah totally. This is my favourite song to sing at the moment. But it always changes.

I try to sing Ruled by Secrecy, sometimes even the Earls Court version where he holds first part of Everywhere in 'They'll hiiiiiiiiiiiidddeeeeee EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeverywheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere'

My voice usually breaks as i'm singing it though :(

My favourite has changed - now its Citizen Erased.... i love how he goes high and low and screams and sings softly in the same song....

My favourite song to sing always changes. i think my favourite Muse song always changes too. I seriosuly love the shit out of most of them.

I love singing that bit. "Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange..."

CE is good to sing. Micro Cuts is always personally-surprising, although it always wrecks your vocal cords.

The last bit of Megalomania, with the massive falsetto.

But the best has to be the vocal breakdown on KoC where he mimics the first big guitar riff.

Archived