tickets...

I live in Ohio, but my tickets did not arrive today. I bet they'll be here tomorrow, though! Yes, the postal service delivers on Saturdays.

Yes, the German place sounds good because of beer. That's what I'll have for dinner. But we mustn't forget the Fat Cat's Dueling Piano Bar! :)

The German place sounds good for the pre-lunchy/dinnery thingy. Then everyone could come, no age restrictions! :) But I do want to see that dueling piano bar - should that be the post meet up? I AM SO DARN EXCITED!!

No tix yet but my postman doesn't come til 11ish here so maybe possibly today?!? :D at least I know they are on their merry way.

What's everyone doing day of or day before? Anyone planning a side trip to the Ren Fest north of Cincin?

Not to be manic...well yea I guess that is sorta how I am :p but the Hofbrauhaus Newport does take reservations for groups larger than 12. We should get a head count (I know not every board muser might get counted but just as a rough idea?) as we get closer and make a res, if this is the place we are going to. Restaurants always appreciate a heads up if a mob is going to attack... :happy:

Not to be manic...well yea I guess that is sorta how I am :p but the Hofbrauhaus Newport does take reservations for groups larger than 12. We should get a head count (I know not every board muser might get counted but just as a rough idea?) as we get closer and make a res, if this is the place we are going to. Restaurants always appreciate a heads up if a mob is going to attack... :happy:
We're working on it! :happy: Tulaplee (thank you!!) created an event on Facebook, and mentioned that she was going to call the Hofbrau House next week to see when they need to know how many people will be coming.

LOL. Well I am just WAY behind here...

Glad to see...going off to join...

Nah, not behind at all! We just started discussing lunch/dinner plans recently, and the FB event was just created today!

OMM... 3 weeks from right now, I'll be sitting on the plane, waiting for it to take off! :eek::dance:

Aww you guys are so lucky you get mail on Saturdays, I gotta wait till Monday!

And I have to wait until you mail mine to me! :p Thank goodness Xpresspost only takes a couple of days!

Hope the Columbus ones get here soon... seeing as I have to mail the ones I bought out (and wait for my GA one to be mailed to me too)!

Gah! I STILL don't have my concertmaps tix!! I'm going to go check my mailbox again right now!! *runs*

ETA: *squeeeeeeeeeeeee* They're here! They're here!! They're finally here!!! :awesome:

To answer someone's earlier question about kids' ages: My daughter is 7 and completely stoked for her first concert! :dance:

did this thread already cover the kids' hearing protection topic? :D

Boo! :mad: Doesn't matter to me...my daughter has decided not to go. Oh well, I understand...she gets nervous when things are up in the air. And since these shows would require 2 days away from home and staying at hotels OR even at the venue door (Columbus) (until Dad could come pick her up), then I understand her hesitation. So now I have an extra tickets for Cincinnati...in section 128...anyone interested? And I still have a GA ticket for Columbus, too, probably, unless my friends make up their minds already!

OMM I seriously am so excited!!!!!! AAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhHHHHHaaaaa!!!!!! (that's me screaming).

Boo! :mad: Doesn't matter to me...my daughter has decided not to go. Oh well, I understand...she gets nervous when things are up in the air. And since these shows would require 2 days away from home and staying at hotels OR even at the venue door (Columbus) (until Dad could come pick her up), then I understand her hesitation. So now I have an extra tickets for Cincinnati...in section 128...anyone interested? And I still have a GA ticket for Columbus, too, probably, unless my friends make up their minds already!

OMM I seriously am so excited!!!!!! AAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhHHHHHaaaaa!!!!!! (that's me screaming).

Aww Sarah that's too bad!!! :( Hopefully you find someone to buy it from you. I'm sure in a week or so people will come looking for extra tickets.

Also... I love how you used "omm" :LOL: too awesome :awesome:

I can't wait to come home and check the mail today!! :D The tickets better be there or I'll be pissed hahaha

ps..... 3 weeks today!

That sucks Sarah. :( I'm sure someone will come looking for a ticket (you could always post on Musebay too). How many tickets for Columbus did you get?! :LOL: Speaking of... at the rate things are going, the 3 of us (me, bisbstuff & Math_you) will have to get our Columbus tickets from you when we're in Cincinnati. That is if Concertmaps doesn't get off their lazy butts and send those out ASAP!!

Aww Sarah that's too bad!!! :( Hopefully you find someone to buy it from you. I'm sure in a week or so people will come looking for extra tickets.

Also... I love how you used "omm" :LOL: too awesome :awesome:

I can't wait to come home and check the mail today!! :D The tickets better be there or I'll be pissed hahaha

ps..... 3 weeks today!

*fingers crossed* they come today!!

:awesome::musesign::dom::matt::chris::dance:

I think I'm going to drive everyone around me nuts, I can't stop talking about it now that it's soooooo close! And of course I'll be talking about it non-stop when I get back too! :LOL:

:awesome::musesign::dom::matt::chris::dance:

I think I'm going to drive everyone around me nuts, I can't stop talking about it now that it's soooooo close! And of course I'll be talking about it non-stop when I get back too! :LOL:

LOVE the dancing smileys above! I am also driving my hubby nuts already! Your pic looks like Dom is in a line up to be put away in prison! :LOL:

Archived